Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell did they do that? lol
From some show like Conan I suppose.

1051.jpg

I laughed so hard at the phelps gif that it hurt. haven't laughed that hard in ages.

Wow, the way everyone talked about Phelps I thought he was winning by meters... He won by like an inch.
He actually wasn't expected to win a couple of those events he entered. He isn't as good at some styles of swimming, but he still won them. Barely. That's why he was so psyched.

He broke world records by a great margin in the events he excels at.

I LOLed at the Phelps one but as Numbers said - how can that be real? Splashing - OK, but pretending to shake his hand and showing him the finger instead? And then pretending to drown him and he just played along with a miserable face? What?

Wasnt that pretty obvious that it wasnt real. First was the sponsor ship and the Olympics logo. That i noticed. And also how they never show Phelps and the other guy in the same frame. Fake, but then its really really good. I lol'd at the manboob squeezing.
Dog-- said:
Wow, the way everyone talked about Phelps I thought he was winning by meters... He won by like an inch.

^lol^ yea totally real.

He did win other events by alot. Say the space of a person. I was watching.

The people who thought that could possibly be real don't deserve to live.

29gk9qx.gif

News: Bungie hacked Valve to get their secret plans.

bungievx1.gif

Hay ma! Hand me mah huntin gun , seems we gotz us some noobs on ah propetie!

Edit : that was at what Test posted.

Oh rofls.
Edit: Dammit Monkey!

Quit trying to start stupid chains! :flame:

Vegeta said:
That makes almost zero sense.

How so? It's a map of part of the worlds with many of the characters imposed on where they might be ethnically. heh. Some don't make sense, but most do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back