Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, those tooth stains are absolutely driven by a pipe, probably a rather elaborate one.

i'd make out with him for nothing less than 5000 dollars

star-wars-ewok-mordor.jpg

One_Does_Not_Simply_Tank_Cat_Into_M.jpg

mordorslipslide.jpg

aac.sized.jpg

hackmordor2xa.jpg

320px-Rockmordor.jpg

watermark.php

Mordor.ashx

boromirmordorgoogle5dk.jpg

Mordor_transform.jpg

SillyWalkMordor.jpg

AdultGif0002081.gif

12CHOP1.jpg

walken.jpg

tapdance.jpg

ngbbs43d36145545ae.jpg

You%20don%27t%20just%20go%20tactical-spionage-action%20into%20Mordor....jpg

gokartmordor.jpg

Mordor_segway.jpg

mordor.gif

bear_grylls_mordor.jpg

That was a very amusing post indeed.

I hate Bear Grylls, though his name is extremely ghetto.

I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or be scared at the number of 'One does not simply VERB into Mordor' images you have.

Good game, fellow.

I don't have them. I hot-linked them all from google images

The search started to run dry so I stopped there. There should be more/better ones out there if anyone wants to post them.

Lmao at the MGS one.
Lmao because theres no One Does Not Simply into mordor

Vegeta897 140
Krynn72 136
SamuraiKenji 119
Raziaar 117
Mech Man 99
V-Man339 98

Please somebody explain this. What the **** am I doing at the top of this list. I've posted like 3 images total in all image dumps, and they were all my own creations. Do I really spam that much?

Yes Veg
Yes you do
....You know i'm rather surprised i'm ON the list let alone THIRD

Vegeta897 140
Krynn72 136
SamuraiKenji 119
Raziaar 117
Mech Man 99
V-Man339 98

Please somebody explain this. What the **** am I doing at the top of this list. I've posted like 3 images total in all image dumps, and they were all my own creations. Do I really spam that much?
You lol a lot

I thought the lack of a caption was fitting for that image

made it more funny imo

Awesome spy:

20060127-spy.jpg

those are terrible

and keeping in the spirit of things:

fascism-799165.jpg

fascist!

communism is actually not that bad,its just that people think that true communism is what stallin did.That was something like socialfacism or something.Don get me wrong im for capitalism.

Communism by definition and theory is great. However, it'll never work correctly for any great length of time.

Communism by definition and theory is great. However, it'll never work correctly for any great length of time.

Unless aliens invade and alter the fundamental structure of our brains, meaning that we all love each and get along well.

Yay hippyworld.

Unless aliens invade and alter the fundamental structure of our brains, meaning that we all love each and get along well.

Yay hippyworld.
Most communists would maintain that what you describe as "fundamental" human nature is not fundamental at all, but rather produced by economic and social forces.

Most communists would maintain that what you describe as "fundamental" human nature is not fundamental at all, but rather produced by economic and social forces.

Well...I guess that, um...they are...

POLITICIANS AWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back