Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never know what to expect with Virus' posts at 6am...

*peeks*

EDIT: Gaah... Wretched fiend!

image409pb8.jpg

Bitches know what you get when you mess with koola and batman!

I'm heading into the city to apply for some jobs.

Meh.

I hope I'm not filling out applications for nothing. Again.

Lmao. Isn't that the perfect illustration to represent the internet, or what? Babes, Dinosaurs eating cake. ****ing nailed it.

This thread has become both Miscellaneous and Dirty Mugshots.

God damn you mods! You're ruining everything by unleashing these people to other threads.

41751401.jpg

Karl Szmolinsky, who raises a breed of rabbits called giant grays, shows Robert, an 8.5kg giant gray who is 74cm long and has ears 25.5cm long, in the backyard of his house in Eberswalde, Germany in 2006. Szmolinsky sold eight giant grays to a delegation from North Korea that wanted to raise the breed as a source of meat for the North Korean population. Szmolinsky said his rabbits reach a maximum weight of 10.5 kg (23.1lbs.).

all hail our rabbit overlords

according to discovery.com, "Feb. 2, 2007 ? A German breeder believes he has the answer to North Korea's hunger problems: his giant bunnies that can grow to as big as 23 pounds.

Karl Szmolinsky has raised the German Giants ? gray rabbits the size of cocker spaniels ? for 44 years at his home in Eberswalde, northeast of Berlin.

After winning the biggest bunny prize a year ago at a state fair ? for a 23.2-pound, 29-inch-long gray giant ? the retired chauffeur received an unexpected call from the regional farmers' federation."

Woah. Images. With things like monkeys and bunnies in.

Lol.

Kinda O.T, but how did ZT get banned?

O.T: Those monkeys scare the **** out of me.

Because he was walking a line. Dunno what line. Maybe he met Johnny Cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back