Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, that made me kind of sad. Like I just imagined some low class awkward middle age man reserving seats on valentines day at white castle for his wife.

Like, I used to think how sad it would be if a poor family would save up a bunch of money on Thanksgiving to eat at a box behind McDonalds....

Fixed for lower prices.

Lol, that made me kind of sad. Like I just imagined some low class awkward middle age man reserving seats on valentines day at white castle for his wife.

Like, I used to think how sad it would be if a poor family would save up a bunch of money on Thanksgiving to eat at McDonalds....

I was driving to my aunts around 5:30pm on Thanksgiving all the fastfood joints were packed.

1233702865407.jpg

1233781803156.jpg

@ Willies post...I don't get the refference at all(MGS?), but I'm guessing it has to do with sucky console games/manga

''I guess now would be a good time to mention my father killed himself because I slept with my stepmother'' Lol.

Those are great.

edit: Prince of Space, yes it is all from MGS.

Manly tears at that fucking MGS scene.

"It was my fault. All my fault. Forgive me, Emma..."

and the fucking bird

and then David and Hal do their handshake and they hug AND THE SLOW MGS THEME STARTS PLAYING

1224695605128an1.png

Eff you Willeh, time to break out my stash.

MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR MGS2

mgs2comic17.jpg

mgs2comic18.jpg

mgs2comic19.jpg

mgs2comic20.jpg

Thos MGS comics suck. I only smiled like twice while reading them.

Anywhere to view them all in order? I visited his site but it is messy.

^ Oh man, that brings me back! :D

Which of the members was it again?

^ I don't know what you are getting at but please dont **** up the image dump with depressing pics.

It's so cute that they let women out of the kitchen now-a-days.

I lol'd at the guy in the lower left corner of the bottom image for some reason.

I like how the fat guy is totally unamused that his stomach is swallowing a girls face.

I recall seeing that on deviant art, said the things from his pocket are supposed to be skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back