Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1233521136409.jpg

1233522187835.jpg

1233018550153.jpg

1234215955491.jpg

hahaha goony shit is so much better than 4chan reposts am I right

At first I hated that smilie: /:
And then I really hated it: /:

Heath does NOT rhyme with teeth.

/oldschool hl2.net joke

Good.

cb035029ep1.jpg

I can't believe I havem't posted this in here before. Time for avatar makin' me thinks.

Stop changing your avatar asshole. I keep thinking "Oh man, Sheepo hasnt posted in days!" and panicking, then I realize you just changed your avatar and were here the whole time.

Dick.

Anybody who doesn't think of Sheepo upon seen a goomba is stupid, stupid and dumb.

Stop changing your avatar asshole. I keep thinking "Oh man, Sheepo hasnt posted in days!" and panicking, then I realize you just changed your avatar and were here the whole time.

Dick.

I find it amusing that we've had several conversations without you noticing me. Also, yeah, Goomba is definitely the most distinctive Sheepo avatar. Not to mention you told me I should change it back to Christmas Colbert, so what the **** dude.

It was worth it. Did you see my avatar? Yeah.

Edit: Ha, I got 5000 and 5001 which, even for me, is kind of obnoxious.

I find it amusing that we've had several conversations without you noticing me. Also, yeah, Goomba is definitely the most distinctive Sheepo avatar. Not to mention you told me I should change it back to Christmas Colbert, so what the **** dude.

When you had the Colbert avatar, that was the first time I truly noticed you. I thought to myself "Hey, this guy is actually cool" but then you changed it and its been nothing but arguments between you and me.

Also, anyone have this without the gay smilie?

V-Man339 said:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/v-man339/VistaWall-1.jpg

Well your dog avatar is the only cool thing about you, you cockbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back