Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fap-engage1.jpg

Just realized, after playing through Bioshock for a second time, the opening sequence right after you get plasmid power is just like something outta Clockwork Orange. Like almost exactly. Not exactly the most popular movie of my age group, but I have a few friends who are film majors so that's why I've seen it.
bioorange.jpg

"Viddy well old borther, Viddy well."

I'm cool with vag on hair.

Personally, i never have sex with a chick that can't take care of herself. If it's a shocker, take a quick trip with her to the shower.

I'm cool with vag on hair.

Personally, i never have sex with a chick that can't take care of herself. If it's a shocker, take a quick trip with her to the shower.

How is not being bare NOT TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?!

You know what Kool Many, every time I see a picture of you with hair on your head, I am going to call you unclean because you do not have a bald head.

Definitely, I wouldn't even make him wear protection.

How is not being bare NOT TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?!

You know what Kool Many, every time I see a picture of you with hair on your head, I am going to call you unclean because you do not have a bald head.

\:|/ Not necesserily bare down to the nub ZT. Hair care as in not being clean and tidy. It's the same with blokes, chicks like a bloke that can take care of himself down there just as much as we do. No one likes a jungle of forest, but a herb garden that is nicely pruned scores better more often than not. Plus it feels nicer on your chin.

Protip: Also gents, this also works with your face as well. Try and shave before you go down, chicks hate the feeling of grindstone in their nether regions.

Pi is the cleanest man in town...

i lol'd, that handsome devil

Hairy bushes will be all the craze this year. Bald as a billiard ball is soooo last year.

Howcome I never get any options like that when I Google search?

I think it needs to be on google.com, as opposed to any local version of google.

yeah thats right - at the bottom right of your local version it says 'switch to google.com'

do that and your set.

EDIT: NUDITY! mmm.

i'm with cool hairs on vags

\:|/ Not necesserily bare down to the nub ZT. Hair care as in not being clean and tidy. It's the same with blokes, chicks like a bloke that can take care of himself down there just as much as we do. No one likes a jungle of forest, but a herb garden that is nicely pruned scores better more often than not. Plus it feels nicer on your chin.

Fair Enough, I just like to yell at you.......... in bed.

"oh man I picked up this hot chick last night, we were so drunk and I ****ed her 3 TIMES"

tequila.jpg

SesameStreet-Groupcopy.jpg

Whats the guy called that I've circled.
It's form Sesame Street.

Thar be veins of blue gold in there them thighs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back