Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1235244104-443952.gif

Carol_Didnt.jpg

whattheshit.jpg

face-hugger.gif

NSFW
i8120_Donkeybeachvoyeur.gif

Who's that handsome fella? <adjusts tie>

EDIT: I'm talking about the Obama picture not the donkey! ROFL

scary.jpg

Fourteenseconds.jpg

movingpicture.jpg

^ It looks 3-D

phantomdots.gif

^ If you stare at it, black dots seem to appear between the squares

dotfadesaway.jpg

^ If you stare at the black dot for 20 seconds, the shading around it seems to fade away.

perfectsquares.gif

^The background seems to pulsate or flash with squares. Also, though the purple squares at the center seem distorted they're actually perfect squares

i haven't. i lol'd actually. so geeky though. imagine explaining that to your GF

0308091357.jpg

took this at a local walmart, i might call them up some day

I actually saw a sign for a legitimite business in my town by "Dr. Gaylord Freeman" and lol'd my ass off. One day I'll have to find that place again and get a picture.

I actually saw a sign for a legitimite business in my town by "Dr. Gaylord Freeman" and lol'd my ass off. One day I'll have to find that place again and get a picture.

if i had gaylord in my name i'd at least change it to lord or something cool.

I don't get those watchmen comics.

Never read the comics, haven't seen the movie.

Hrm.

"The squid was not in the movie when I got the script, the squid was never in any draft that I saw. My point is only that there was this elegant solution to the squid problem that I kind of embraced. I'm a fan of the thing as much as anyone, I was saying what are we going to do about this before I even read the script." - Zack Snyder

hence the reason for BYO squid

img073d.jpg

My friend made me do this, he said it reminded him of some funny smiley or something...

shit i remember! the huge alien thing.

i feel so ashamed. :eek:

i really want to see the film though.

@gemma - is THAT a HL2 COOKIE! ZOMG! did it taste as good as the games. or is it plasticine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back