Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
your welcome, seriously i have no idea

I only read several of the posts in the last couple of pages, but you all fail in my eyes.
Except for darkside. also,
the game

anti_mind_virus.png

I'm so good at the game, even as I type this I'm not thinking about it.

A long time ago, I actually did win the game. It was unanimously agreed. I just can't remember what the hell I did, and I didn't save the thread(s) it happened in. I did something though, and whatever it was caused everyone to say that I had won the game for all time, and could never lose. My win predates all pictures of "you are a free man," such as that one that V-Man posted, and the Luffy (from One Piece) "Immunity from The Game" picture.

1212117430965.png

That was the best thing I've read in a very, very long time. That almost means it's over, doesn't it? Lolcats will be forgotten soon enough, and then Happy Cat can finally rest in peace.

Oh my. My dear friend, I am afraid your foresight has failed you. The L word is a classic case of Don Hertzfeldt's syndrome. No matter how many times it comes back, no matter how many times you vow to kill someone the next time you see it, it will, inevitably come back again. And its these wretched souls like Mister Hokey Pokey here that will some day have their first encounter with the l-cats and it will be the greatest thing in their pathetic lives. Of course they will feel the need to share this with everyone who crosses their path. Their computer desktop will bear the mark of the can I has and it will inspire and motivate them for months to come.

And we will continue dying inside everytime we see these totally clueless rejects post a supposedly hilarious picture of a cat who speaks with bad grammar until one day, weeks, months or hopefully years from now we will succumb to our overly diminished grip on our mortality and we will finally know peace.

Gambit in that pic makes me laugh for some reason. I can see the loneliness in his eyes.

What rifle is that?

Looked like the FAMAS - so thus French Army, but the sight / handle isn't long enough...

Is it wrong of me to expect a strider to bust through one of those buildings any time soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back