Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1242620495157.jpg

I refuse to click more than once, i used quote and copy pasta'd ur crap bitch.

There's something about that picture that looks...........fake.
1.) Why is the camera guy just staring at the kid with the gun.
2.) That guy moved a small amount for getting shot point blank range, I'd assume? *Not like I've been shot often.*

2.) That guy moved a small amount for getting shot point blank range, I'd assume? *Not like I've been shot often.*

Both of those arn't too far out there. Hicks like watching kids play with guns. They think its funny or cute or something. People video tape their kids doing cute things.

And being shot doesnt make you automatically ragdoll. Unless its a powerful bullet with lots of stopping power, usually you're just like "OW! WTF JUST HAPPENED? OW OW OW"

It looks very similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvpJiytm-Ls

the rumor on the interwebs is that it's real, it's from Syria (wedding) and the man died of his injuries. apparently he had taken the clip out of the gun but forgot the bullet in the chamber

Both of those arn't too far out there. Hicks like watching kids play with guns. They think its funny or cute or something. People video tape their kids doing cute things.

And being shot doesnt make you automatically ragdoll. Unless its a powerful bullet with lots of stopping power, usually you're just like "OW! WTF JUST HAPPENED? OW OW OW"

It looks very similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvpJiytm-Ls

Well, as for the hicks recording kids with guns, I'll not know. Thankfully not close enough to the south :p

But I guess you don't just fall back from shock. I'd have a feeling I'd just pass out or something :LOL:

That looks super-real.

the rumor on the interwebs is that it's real, it's from Syria (wedding) and the man died of his injuries. apparently he had taken the clip out of the gun but forgot the bullet in the chamber

Video, it's real-

http://www.wildpolicevids.com/media.php?name=69-father-shot-by-son

apparently he had taken the clip out of the gun but forgot the bullet in the chamber

Can't fix stupid. I mean I have to ask, if he didn't have the magazine with the pistol, and assumed the chamber was empty...why would he carry around a paper weight? Obviously he wasn't intending to use the weapon...so why carry it around? Especially if it's useless?

Can't fix stupid. I mean I have to ask, if he didn't have the magazine with the pistol, and assumed the chamber was empty...why would he carry around a paper weight? Obviously he wasn't intending to use the weapon...so why carry it around? Especially if it's useless?

He took it out when he gave it to the kid....

Let's use our brains here.

Darwin's law hath claimed this man. This child has learned from this deep scaring experience and is now better prepared for his future. He will not suffer the fate of becoming an idiot. He will not hand a child a tool designed to kill, unless this child need such a tool.

"Oh what a glorious beautiful day"

abeautifulday.jpg

also works with "the hills are alive with the sound of music ..."

Darwin's law hath claimed this man. This child has learned from this deep scaring experience and is now better prepared for his future. He will not suffer the fate of becoming an idiot. He will not hand a child a tool designed to kill, unless this child need such a tool.

The kid was 2. Pretty sure he doesnt even know wtf happened.

Also, I'm just going to dump all the images i have on my desktop at the moment. Some of them are reposts, but I dont give a damn. Theres also some minimal page stretch if you're using fixed width, but again, I dont give a damn. I minimized it as much as I could be arsed to.

scooper.jpg

roflTurtle-1.jpg

pufferfish.jpg

penguinsquirt.jpg

mouthfullhamster.jpg

longSnail.jpg

happylizard.jpg

ermine.jpg

deerfire.jpg

buttheart.jpg

birdeatbunny.jpg

bearcub.jpg

ProfessorQuack.jpg

Great_White_Kayak.jpg

****in_crocodile.jpg

walligator.jpg

FerretCoif.jpg

FennecFoxCub.jpg

EatPuppy.jpg

Dog_sits_cat.jpg

DogFalseTeeth.jpg

Cool_dog.jpg

Coconut_crab.jpg

Blasphemous_monstrosity_by_Blepharo.jpg

4happypuppy.jpg

1242782664543.jpg

1242695284110.jpg

1242694841062.jpg

1242694515510.jpg

1242693048818.jpg

1242692930926.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________

1242688150265.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Had to separate that one to make sure it got seen. Classic.

1242538207287.gif

1200750966386-1.jpg

124154945423.jpg

High res images:
1242515133057.jpg

1242334749330.jpg

1242334601149.jpg

1242322629675.jpg

1242334601149.jpg

1242319873859.jpg

1242319873859.jpg

1242319873859.jpg

1242319634192.jpg

1242319567874.jpg

1242293991821.jpg

1242272092746.jpg

I just found it interesting that Scott Kurtz rarely makes a comic about video games anymore, and that when he finally did, it was l4d. but no, its not humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back