Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You only have one ass."

Hilarious.

3064158e3b42621c099fb3d.jpg

oh ok, yeah I had trouble embedding them.

I'm off to work....later guys.

That's gross and hilarious and the same time.

yeah i have interest in looking at that picture twice....oh what the hell (looks again)

bestrunever.jpg

couldn't find the other thread for this but found a nice group tonight and got just over 40 mins in this one room. since i died first and it was my 1st try there, everyone decided to finish running and gunning on their own...and it was pretty hilarious. tanks were our biggest concern but hardly any smokers came near. i hope they add the witch sometimes soon, that would even things out

>46 tanks

that's a tank a minute
waaaaaaaaat?

>46 tanks

that's a tank a minute
waaaaaaaaat?

it was rough, we had two guys in the back row and I was the bait in the front and the guy on the right was the mid point guy who would take care of everyone's health. i pretty much died first because i kept getting hit with boulders

it was rough, we had two guys in the back row and I was the bait in the front and the guy on the right was the mid point guy who would take care of everyone's health. i pretty much died first because i kept getting hit with boulders

Pssh. I got 59 minutes. It still stands as my greatest time.

I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get that solid hour, though.

Pssh. I got 59 minutes. It still stands as my greatest time.

I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get that solid hour, though.

we could have went longer but like i said once i died everyone just went haywire

couldn't find the other thread for this but found a nice group tonight and got just over 40 mins in this one room. since i died first and it was my 1st try there, everyone decided to finish running and gunning on their own...and it was pretty hilarious. tanks were our biggest concern but hardly any smokers came near. i hope they add the witch sometimes soon, that would even things out

On what map were you playing Warped? Last time i played it was on the light house map, and we barely lasted 5 minutes...:(

On what map were you playing Warped? Last time i played it was on the light house map, and we barely lasted 5 minutes...:(

it was the sewer level. you have to throw a propane tank at the large crate on the steel cart to get it off and then hurl a pipe bomb under it to flip it up one level and then you throw the same propane tank at it until it reaches a little ledge, then everyone jumps up after flipping the switch and then you book it to this safe room with ammo and health packs. its not really cheating if its in the game and using the physics. plus why would they have ammo and health in the room unless they wanted people to find it?? amirite??

Oh, found some content for all that liked or dislike Requiem for a Dream.

Not safe for work. At all.

*snip*
Ask me for it if you really want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back