Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
racistcamera.jpg

damn racist cameras

ennuig.jpg

WTF? We have no friends in common, why did he appear there? Something fishy here...

Damn, this gives me the chills. Just imagine sitting there.

The whole ledge looks shooped, look at the edges compared to the background.. I dunno just doesn't look natural. Plus the shadowing as well.

Oh look dabomb posted a really stupid (not to mention really old) image again.

What ever happened to Dreamcast? That was a good ****ing console.

What ever happened to Dreamcast? That was a good ****ing console.

I think when the GameCube came out, it pretty much dominated it. But for the dreamcast's time, it was a great console. But then SEGA stopped making consoles, which is why you see shitty sonic games on Xbox and Wii today.

"You have chosen or been chosen..."

"..to relocate to one of our finest urban centers..."

Well, you probably have all seen this pic- but it's awesome anyway:
354026960_85f41657da_o.jpg

354023523_dcb44ebb54_o.jpg

Here's a mind****: (no motivator)
354026940_f2219518d7_o.jpg

Photoshop? You Decide!:
GM-118A Peacekeeper missile system being tested at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.

The lines shown are the re-entry vehicles -- one Peacekeeper can hold up to 10 nuclear warheads, each independently targeted. Were the warheads armed with a nuclear payload, each would carry with it the explosive power of twenty-five Hiroshima-sized weapons.
354026950_2cfea5f046_o.jpg
viewthread.php

viewthread.php

1205792992LHyEVzK.jpeg

DDe5LgscNZW5.jpeg

QuE9HDz4ihrEg2eGMQ.jpeg

snake.jpg

tornado_3.jpg

tornado_5.jpg

tornado_4.jpg

tornado_2.jpg

tornado_1.jpg

tornado_12.JPG

tornado_10.jpg

tornado_6.jpg

3412288518_6bc620f844.jpg

i000773big0hz.jpg

i000771big7io.jpg

i000770big9iv.jpg

i000765big0cq.jpg

Alright, I edited my post (2 posts above)- filled it with amazing photos. Check it out, you can't miss it.

I have sent ennui a friend request. Let's see if he notices.

Damn, because of this page nobody will notice all teh amazing pics on the previous page. ><
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Dabomb, you just don't get it, do you? Stop trying so hard and maybe you'll gain some respect.
You have 1 point left until you go on my ignore list.

I'm not trying hard to fit in, I just got pissed that the next page came so soon. -.-
Even if I do post something good, It will be mocked because everybody wants everything I post to have to fail in some sort of way, shape, or form, so they can mock me.

tbh you guys are being huge dicks to this guy.

Sure he's annoying sometimes and posts alot of annoying old images, but this is the image dump where you're allowed to post any image within forum rules, and as far as I seen he hasn't broken any. Just cause he's new most of you are being dicks, he doesn't really deserve any of this.

He may be new-ish to the internet so he hasn't seen these pictures before. I haven't seen some of them before, there are plenty of pictures every single one of you have posted that were old, but no one alienated you because of it.

dabomb, rather then be a dick to you, I'll give you some advice: Think before you post (be that posting images or just a regular post). If it's supposed to be funny, take a look at the whole scenario and ask yourself if it actually is funny. As for pictures, don't post the first thing you see, for example if you are posting some funny pics, don't post the first one you see, but wait until you see something that makes you literally lol.

A friend of mine:

Something a friend did for me:

From my birfdai thread:

sdc10339o.jpg

19362567.jpg

wtf is he smiling about lol.
dramatic27sr.jpg

dramatik36cm.jpg

MarineSemperFi.jpg

The night before the burial of her husband's body, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag. Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of 'Cat,' and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept. "I think it would be kind of nice if you kept doing it," she said. "I think that's what he would have wanted."

:( very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back