Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOSEBLEED.png
I think that's a character from Maria-sama ga Miteru. Looks like it was drawn on an Oekaki.

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't know this, but my mind is pretty much a wellspring of useless and questionable knowledge, so it's not really surprising.

What the ****... her lips look like apple skin.

That stuff has the potential to be pranked heavily if you can somehow trick her into not knowing you replaced hers.

No credit goes to vegeta.

2rdkow4.jpg

How many fish died to make those devil lips!

I know a guy who looks exactly the same as the man in the first pic, he just has more facial hair.

yes, phantom did you notice that the car's paint seems to be a vortex into the 6th dimension?

Phantomdesign, that render makes no sense whatsoever! It's like the guy went through all the trouble of painstakingly modeling a custom car and then as a finishing touch chose a reflection map from some random file, having nothing to do with the objects surrounding the model.

oh nice avatar mutoid_man

I get a stupid idea and I have to follow through with it. Even if, say, I was totally outspoken against changing my avatar because everyone else was doing it?

They're both ugly as **** tbh.

yes, phantom did you notice that the car's paint seems to be a vortex into the 6th dimension?

Concept cars are stupid.

Phantomdesign, that render makes no sense whatsoever! It's like the guy went through all the trouble of painstakingly modeling a custom car and then as a finishing touch chose a reflection map from some random file, having nothing to do with the objects surrounding the model.

Lmfao, guys. Phantomdesign designed that car. (look at his ****ing avatar. LOOK AT IT)

I think the paint needs more magic.

Shit, sorry PD. It's not very bro of me to dis it if it's your stuff; it's much easier to get away with just dissing what you post when you're not the author ;o

Lmfao, guys. Phantomdesign designed that car. (look at his ****ing avatar. LOOK AT IT)

I think the paint needs more magic.

I'm not knocking the work I just hate cars like that, they look so dumb to me, its not the work or the picture it's the type of car.

There wasn't a need to "fix" anything, I wasn't implying that it was ever going to be produced. I was just trying to show how cool it would have been if it was produced. It's like a much cheaper, less powerful version of an Atom or x-bow.

Although apparently it's a motorcycle, which is weird, cockpit with side-by-side seating, seatbelts, more than 2 wheels...you'd think it would be more car than bike but apparently that's how they were classifying it. Hmm...

I liked their w12 concept car though. Which, I'm pretty certain, is in fact a car.
01-1600.jpg

300-1-cover.jpg

300-forgot.jpg

300-spartans-in-my-restaraunt.jpg

tonight-you-dine-alone.jpg

1233712426235.jpg

1173241538316.jpg

spartamechanic_1.jpg

this-is-che-gevaraaa.gif

mariololq.jpg

Yes, they are reposts, but this is page 300 by standard view, and I will not let this go by damn it.

There wasn't a need to "fix" anything, I wasn't implying that it was ever going to be produced. I was just trying to show how cool it would have been if it was produced. It's like a much cheaper, less powerful version of an Atom or x-bow.

Although apparently it's a motorcycle, which is weird, cockpit with side-by-side seating, seatbelts, more than 2 wheels...you'd think it would be more car than bike but apparently that's how they were classifying it. Hmm...

I liked their w12 concept car though. Which, I'm pretty certain, is in fact a car.
snip

volks-golf_w12.jpg

Yes, they are reposts, but this is page 300 by standard view, and I will not let this go by damn it.

It's not that they're reposts, it's that it's an old as **** meme that isn't really funny anymore (like all old memes)

"Why won't it startaaa" made me smile though.

I havent seen alot of those before, and I thought they were funny. At least one person laughed which made the post worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back