in the future CS:S will be so big we will play it like this

what are you talking about! this is old ... in yugoslavia we have lan clubs around every corner... and people have deveoped such crazy technics for succesfull victorys. im just glad you mesioned it bring me alot of memorys! hours and hours of counter strike ummmm :rolleyes:

I tapped a kid to a tree once. like his feet werent touching hte ground.

I wonder what happens when that dude has to go to the bathroom. haha

That is a REALLY OLD PICTURE!
Well, I beat the shit out of a friend and them taped him to a flag pool with only his underware on.

johnyksjdf324 said:
Well, I beat the shit out of a friend and them taped him to a flag pool with only his underware on.

You mean ex-friend?

johnyksjdf324 said:

uhhhh wtf? The kid I taped to a tree, we were just bored and he wanted to do it. It wasn't like we were being assholes to him.

staddydaddy said:
uhhhh wtf? The kid I taped to a tree, we were just bored and he wanted to do it. It wasn't like we were being assholes to him.

You tapped a kid to a tree?. . . Are you sure about this. . ..comming from somone who posts his computer specs in his sig. . .are you sure its not the other way around?

If most of you guys go to dirty basements and lan like this... you are pathetic. These kids are pale and rediculas.

That tape could have been used to protect us from a terrorist attack.

LOL some poeple here are hilarious :LOL:

i actually have a freind who is so g33ky he pees in a bottle when hes at his PC... maybe this guy does it too :D

God, they all look so young in that picture. :eek: Shit, I feel like a real old codger now! :(

Suicide42 said:
LOL some poeple here are hilarious :LOL:

i actually have a freind who is so g33ky he pees in a bottle when hes at his PC... maybe this guy does it too :D

ew...have you ever peed in a container/bottle? it must smell nasty.......yuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkle

Back