in the newest issues of CGW and PCG....

mchammer75040

Reaction score
They are supposed to hve exclusive info on hl2 i was wondering if anyone had subscriptions to either of these mags and tell us what thy have featured!I was gonna buy it but im a cheap bastard if noone does it ill buy them later on and post the info

i wanted to buy a magazine which said it has new HL2 pictures but I didnt have the money with me :(

yea ill probably end up buyin the mag anywas just for the pics inless someone has a scanner....but anyways if noone uts anything up ill buy it later tonight and you can expect some info that i might have around 7-8pm central time

Thats what I'm afraid of. They can just show some e3 demo pics !

i dont think there are any real new pics...but do keep in you mind you probably havent seen all the 1st ones...because in PCGameplay (good belgian magazine) they showed other pics at first then the ones in PCGamer...so maybe they show those

Pick up magazine.
Look and see if new content.
Decide to buy or not.

:p

Option 2 - wait until someone posts a scan of articles (not here of course, but you know they'll be somewhere) and see if you want to go buy it based on that.

I have subscriptions to both of these magazines, and niether have exclusive pics, or new pics that we all havn't seen already for that matter.

EDIT* Not worth buying.

Err, last I checked the new PCG hasnt come in yet... So I dont know how you could have the newest one.

Err, last I checked the new PCG hasnt come in yet... So I dont know how you could have the newest one.

which one? august? I got that two weeks ago; but I'm guessing you mean the sept issue

Back