In the Strider movie

ne0_shiny

Spy
Reaction score
In the strider movie, after Gordon comes down the elevator, he turns and some big peices of metal lift up, then fall back down
does anyone know what thats from or what the big tower is?

.......Why on earth have you posted this in newbie central?

Hey onions, are you up this late/early because of waiting for the preload to uh download?

i posted it in newbie central because thats the only place where im not called an idiot for posting.......
heh

ne0_shiny said:
i posted it in newbie central because thats the only place where im not called an idiot for posting.......
heh
Don't worry now :]. Mods have been doing an excellent job just recently to squash the, from god knows where, why, or how, sudden influx of idiots that flame, spam, etc.

Don't let people being rude make you not post.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Don't worry now :]. Mods have been doing an excellent job just recently to squash the, from god knows where, why, or how, sudden influx of idiots that flame, spam, etc.

Don't let people being rude make you not post.

Hey. I was once a flame poster, but I have calmed from my once un-zen-like state. HIyahh.

Now this thread got spammed...
BTW the tower is the Combine Citadel...

"Hey onions, are you up this late/early because of waiting for the preload to uh download?" No. I'll be buying HL2 on cd since valve have ignored the UK population by not accepting Switch.

It's feasting upon the city. Would you like fries with that!?

Actually, nobody can be certain about what that building is, unless they played the beta

I want to get to the very top of the tower holding a dead combine soldeir and throw him off and watch em' ragdoll... Then jump off myself :) oh that would be freakin sweet.

Back