Indian Supreme Court raises Question Of Legalising Prostituition

Darkside makes a good point. I can't remember seeing any indian chick who I thought was really attractive.

I think darkside isn't talking about the models and the Bollywood actresses. I think Darkside is talking about the average Indian woman. I must say I have seen quite a few who I think were stunning.

Darkside makes a good point. I can't remember seeing any Indian chick who I thought was really attractive.

What ? these are Indian women in India, I am pretty sure they manage. They got the second highest population in the world after all.

Indians are one of those races that have a 1% margin of attractiveness. Even races where the majority of people are unattractive gotta have some good looking people.

Except aborigines.

Government run prostitutes?

"So you seek my services?"
"Uh-huh"
"Alright, fill out this form here, and you'll be given approval in approximately 5 - 10 working days..."
"...Oh, but... I'm kind of... Nevermind."

Government run prostitutes?

"So you seek my services?"
"Uh-huh"
"Alright, fill out this form here, and you'll be given approval in approximately 5 - 10 working days..."
"...Oh, but... I'm kind of... Nevermind."

Dude, it's India it's not going to take 10 days, it's going to take months. but if you bribe the official you can get action instantly.

Back