Infamous picture of Hl2

D

denominator

Im sorry if somebody has brought this up, which im sure must have happened.. But after digging through several pages in this section, I decided to throw out this topic.

The picture in Hl2 with the scratched out face sort of got me thinking.. Could this scratched out character be Dr. Breen? Im basing this on a hunch that he is a bad scientist gone worse..

The only tidbit of proof that I have is that when Gordon was randomly teleporting around, Breen seemed to recognize him and was rather shocked. Does Breen have anything to do with what happened in Hl1 too?

Please flame me if im totally wrong.

I havent played Hl2 yet, but I have been following it for a long time. Ah, now you have something else to flame about.

Thanks ;p

Breen was the BMRF administrator when HL happened.

I think the scratched out face is him, and I think the picture was supposed to be before he was admistrator

I think what you two are saying is the most accepted interpretation. Some people think it's g-man but that doesn't make any sense.

It's definitely Breen. Kliener was just ashamed to have him in the picture with all his favorite people.

duh its obvious its breen, one of those guys already look like the gman enough.
I dont even know if the gman was working for black mesa.
But kliener is so opposed to breen, and so ashamed of him, its pretty obvious.
And being the administrator, he would of been in the middle, because he was important.
So yeah, its breen.

Baldrick said:
one of those guys already look like the gman enough.
I dont even know if the gman was working for black mesa.

it's slick

it's slick

p.s. it's slick

Back