Info from gamestop

Just wait until we actually know what the CE contains (prob when it goes gold) before worrying about preordering. Until Valve or VU actually release details about the contents and price, i expect most retailers will keep it off their sites.

Everyone is assuming that the Book is the Half Life 2: Raising the Bar book....
I'm not so sure that it is. I mean in the homelan interview the author bragged about their being over 1000 images

David Hodgson
and work with Jess Cliffe on where the stacks and stacks of art were going to be placed in the book. At last count, there's around 1000 images in there.

The books around 390 pages currently
http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=25999

Is it possible that it is the stragety guide instead?

Ehm, was this box art in
Gamestop's HL2 order page yesterday?

Forgive me if it's not new, I've just never seen it. And I don't remember seeing it there, at all.

EDIT: Here is a Google cache of Gamestop's HL2 page. That's the picture I remember seeing yesterday. The new one even has the M rating :).

Wow. A t-shirt and a book. that's like the coolest thing ever. Imagine running around town on a saturday night showing off your ultra-pwning-shirt to all the girls. I'm definately getting HL2 over Steam :) I consider a boxed copy: Game with space-consuming trash wrapped around it.

:cheers:

Back