****ing wierd dream of EP 3

Fiberawptic

Reaction score
Ok, so a couple nights ago i had a dream of how episode 3 would turn out. So episode 3 came out, and i didnt even realize it, so i got it off steam. i played through it and it was so wierd... It started out with alyx and you at a radio tower-like area and and then i followed her through this odd underground tunnel system which led us to a safe house.. In the safe house we found adrian shepard, who actually is a middle aged, over-weight man with blackish starting to grey hair... He kinda looked like one of those typical italian mob bosses with round bellys :\. We also saw he had been with barney who told us he was happy to see us. from there it became vivid how it ended but it was a terrible ending.

There were no advisors, no interesting enemies or weapons. And the only part with G-man was while the credits were rolling, there was what looked like a g-mod picture of him resting his head on a desk...

After i played the game, i went onto gamespot which gave Episode 3 a 5.0... And then i became so depressed that valve unfortunetly made a very dissapointing game and was god-awful.. Then i was so happy when i woke up.

Anyways, i think this happend cuz i always thought 'its interesting how their really isnt a let-down-game in the half life series, let alone a valve game'... SO i guess thats why this coulda happend... Im quite sure valve will make it good though..

ironically i had a dream a long time ago that left 4 dead came out and it turned to be a huge flop with very little actions scenes and hardly any zombies, and boring gameplay... lol

Adrian Shephard probably would look like that if he showed up.

o_O

Very weird indeed D:
Not as bad as my HL2.net Dream :D

Guys I've saved this it's only a matter of time before Valve catches on to this leak and gets it removed.

I like it up until the point where, you say its a bad game - That bit will never happen, because VALVe know the difference between a good game & a bad game (Unlike Bungie lol)
but the part about Adrian Shephard seems pretty cool.

DId you REALLY dream all of that? How do you remember it with so many details?

Usually when I dream I remember s**t and it's all quite confusing...

I can barely remember my daydreams...

But I faintly recall the glint-of-light from a crowbar as it whooshed toward the back of Barney's head, while he was nannying me about the virtues of bravery from a position-of-craven-cowardice...

no disrespect but maby your worrying too much about how it could turn out rather than how it will turn out?

Funny dream. :LOL:

I had a dream I was playing episode 3 too. But unfortunately I can't recall it at the moment.

Back