Insulting! Shakespeare Style!

Tinneth

Reaction score
Shakespeare Insulter

Get dissed by Shakespeare himself.. :|

"I scorn you, scurvy companion. What, you poor, base, rascally, cheating, lack-linen mate! Away, you moldy rogue, away!"

"Thou pribbling dread-bolted wagtail!"

No...

I had to do this for both 7th and 8th grade.

:x

The Thing said:
No...

I had to do this for both 7th and 8th grade.

:x

Seriously? Me too. My 9th grade English teacher thought she could revolutionize the way kids insult each other to a more acceptable and proper way. It was stupid yet funny.

MadHatter said:
Seriously? Me too. My 9th grade English teacher thought she could revolutionize the way kids insult each other to a more acceptable and proper way. It was stupid yet funny.

I could picture this in counter-strike:

SuPaRHAX1337 killed J*X*A with headshot from m4a1

J*X*A: Thou loggerheaded hedge-born death-token!
SuPaRHAX1337: stfu dumass

I like "Bloody, bawdy villain! Remorseless, treacherous, lecherous, kindless villain!"
That entire soliloquy is great: Scroll to Line 555!.
While talking to himself, Hamlet insults himself several times :O!!! Rogue and peasant slave! Dull and muddy-mettled rascal! Pigeon-liver'd! Why, what an ass am I! Like a very drab, a scullion! Fie upon't! foh! :D 'TIS INSANITY!!!

He makes big gangsta rappers from tha hood look like quire boys.

What a foul potty mouth.

nw909 said:
I could picture this in counter-strike:

SuPaRHAX1337 killed J*X*A with headshot from m4a1

J*X*A: Thou loggerheaded hedge-born death-token!
SuPaRHAX1337: stfu dumass

LOL :LOL:

i would like to have nothing to do with shakespeare ... bad memories of 10th grade ...

"Thy head stands so tickle on thy shoulders, that a milkmaid, if she be in love, may sigh it off."

This one almost sounds like a "Yo' mama" joke in its style.

[Thine] face is not worth sunburning.

[Thou art] already dead. stabbed with a white wench's black eye, run through the ear with a love song, the very pin of [thy] heart cleft with the blind bow-boy's butt shaft.

If thou dost marry, I'll give thee this plague for thy dowry.

Back