Integrated processor on motherboard?

Kristafon

Reaction score
Is there any way, without opening up and removing fan, of finding out if my processor is integrated into my motherboard? If its any help my model is a Tiny 3000-64.

It isn't integrated. You have an Athlon 64 3000+ processor. If I may add, it is an awesome one.

You don't see integrated processors from Intel or AMD. You may see them from Via or whoever occupies the rest of the .1% market share.

So yes or no, AMD >>>>>NEVER<<<<<< integrate their processors. I just want to be sure.

Never

Why do you want to know this? Questions like this usually have an underlying problem that we can help you solve.

I want to upgrade my motherboard, but my dad wont give me the money for it( if you happen to s*it in a bag, please pm for his address) lowsy rotten cheap b*st*rd. Grrrrrrr :sniper:

Kristafon said:
I want to upgrade my motherboard, but my dad wont give me the money for it( if you happen to s*it in a bag, please pm for his address) lowsy rotten cheap b*st*rd. Grrrrrrr :sniper:

From doing 5 minutes of research, you have a very good motherboard.

It has an AGP port, SATA, 5 channel sound, LAN, etc. Even newegg.com (US shopping site), customers have given it 4 stars. Which is really high rating for a motherboard. I don't see why you would want to upgrade it.

Back