Interesting Video of Quantum Theory

The more I see Michio Kaiko, the more I see him as a quack. He is a pretty good scientist though, just not a very good futurist.

Neat video, half-way through...

Kinda heard all this stuff before though :\

Good vid. I was thinking of it all the way through. We should get onto NASA to go to the moon just to build an underground monument to humanity, leave it sealed but a vacuum, then at least if we are wiped out, it'll still exist for our "replacements" to find.

It begs another question, if the decay is so complete....could past sapient species have existed?.

I would Imagine sapient dinosaur things, with all that plus continental shift and geological and climatological change, could easily have existed without our knowledge....apart from the fossils......hmmmm nm, bu an idea!. :p

Watching that quantum theory thing now...

Good vid. I was thinking of it all the way through. We should get onto NASA to go to the moon just to build an underground monument to humanity, leave it sealed but a vacuum, then at least if we are wiped out, it'll still exist for our "replacements" to find.

It begs another question, if the decay is so complete....could past sapient species have existed?.

I would Imagine sapient dinosaur things, with all that plus continental shift and geological and climatological change, could easily have existed without our knowledge....apart from the fossils......hmmmm nm, bu an idea!. :p

Watching that quantum theory thing now...

hmm i don't know...i wouldn't like the current US leadership (since they fund NASA) ordering a monument on the moon. you know what i mean right? :cheese:

'It's just a matter of time before this (military nanotech weaponry) falls into the wrong hands...'

A bit unsettling...

hmm i don't know...i wouldn't like the current US leadership (since they fund NASA) ordering a monument on the moon. you know what i mean right? :cheese:

We already have a monument on the Moon. Its a small plaque describing Earth and human beings, and the first lunar mission. Long before NASA goes back to the moon, private teams racing to win Google's X-prize will land on the moon, leaving various trinkets and beaming back video feeds from the surface.

Back