Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.

$pazmatazz

Reaction score
Planet half-life forums have a good theory. Hope it hasn't been posted here already.

Possibly, but with all that Combine high tech flying around (Scanners) you would think they would pick up on an unauthorized unit.

:imu: Just a thought. Could be true though, would make sense. :imu:

:dozey: I think so too, strongly. But it would still be cool to get your ass beat up, in first person view!

So now that his old security guard employment is over, he gets a new one?

Yeah, but as a resistance man infiltrating the Combine.

Seriously, all h'ed have to do would be to kill one of them and he could pose as them. And the individual soldiers don't have in-built surveillance systems or else they wouldn't need the scanners.

Well thanks to some asshat that spilled the beans with a 'leak spoiler' - i now reluctantly know whats going to happen....*sigh*....

(hope they changed it tho)

Ahem. Don't read this. Seriously. Unless you can already guess what it is.

Yes, it is a bloody beta spoiler... one that's been posted on here twice.

When I saw the video, I suspected that it was an ally. Unless the combine had already discovered who you are (unlikely from my magazine reads) the combine would have no reason to stop you & interrogate you.

I suspect that the real reason this came up (and considering the site it is from) it's probability a ____ _______.

scribblehead said:
Well thanks to some asshat that spilled the beans with a 'leak spoiler' - i now reluctantly know whats going to happen....*sigh*....

(hope they changed it tho)

... :[

Couldn't you have put that in spoiler tags?

Can I cry now?

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!

ffs, instead of crying about beta spoilers and chuntering to yourselves why don't you use the report button or PM's/IRC and TELL THE STAFF about it. Crying out loud, this rate we'll be wiping your arses for you.

Still confused. If it is a spoiler, how come it hasn't been removed, despite the apparent awareness? Is my browser playing up, have I misinterpreted something, or am I just hallucinating?

If I bother to use my brain it makes perfect sense that the aforementioned situation would play out- I mean, Barney and all the previous speculation on his appearance- but still...

*twiddles thumbs*

It was removed and someone apparantly put it back. If that happens again I wont be very happy

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back