IQ Tests

Razor

Spy
Reaction score
Could someone link me to as many IQ tests as possible please, i have to take a proper one on Monday morning for my application to the raf and i am completely out of practice.

Ranga said:
six out of eleven! woohoo... "your love life is bitchin"

heheehehe, and take that question out ya post! you're spoiling it for him! or put in spoiler tags. Some good questions in it, except the american related ones :( Im gonna try your link now just for a laugh.

Hectic Glenn said:
Im gonna try your link now just for a laugh.

warning! it asks you to pay for a full certificate... sucky iq tests :(

Well, internet IQ tests ussually aren't a good representation of a real one, I've taken a real one IRL, took me like 1/2 hours to complete, the ones I find on the net take like maybe 5-15 minutes on average?

Gargantou said:
Well, internet IQ tests ussually aren't a good representation of a real one, I've taken a real one IRL, took me like 1/2 hours to complete, the ones I find on the net take like maybe 5-15 minutes on average?

i suppose.... i was just too happy to realise that my intellect is classified as "Extraordinary Genius" :D

Don't be suprised if you get a lower(or maybe even higher) score in a real one, like, on my real one I had 137, on a internet one I took on a Swedish site I had like 93 which's below average :p

I had around 140 on the internet, and I'm pretty sure that's not true, since that's almost genius ;)

Ranga said:
warning! it asks you to pay for a full certificate... sucky iq tests :(

Where does it tell you your results? I'm guessing it emails them to you, but then the stupid certificate purchase thing came up :/

Bah I did the test then it has to e-mail you the results - I can't access my hotmail and that's the only one I'll use for stuff like this.

my last official IQ was 116 :( the last internet one I did gave me 162, you know thats wrong.

Internet IQ tests are really inaccurate methinks, the last one I did said I had an IQ of 165! :O

I think most of the internet IQ tests are american, that would explain a few things :LOL:

i'm so banned.

lePobz said:
I think most of the internet IQ tests are american, that would explain a few things :LOL:

i'm so banned.

Yeah one of the tests had a question about baseball.

Or "rearrange these letters to make the name of a state"

Back