Is Gabe a beta tester for WoW?

lans

Reaction score
I was wondering weather Gabe was a beta tester for WoW, I remember someone (I think Greg) mentioning he was addicted to the game.

Well he was playing WoW at E3, I saw a pic somewhere.

He thought it was already much better than any MMORPG out there. Or, at least I recall him saying something like that.

he should be spending 24/7 on HL2!!! :LOL:

no but seriously, good for him :) WOW looks like it will own... anyway, gabe probally beta tests LOADS of games.

VU owns both valve and blizzard. He doesn't even need to be an official beta tester, i bet you he has access.

Jmechy said:
VU owns both valve and blizzard. He doesn't even need to be an official beta tester, i bet you he has access.

Hey, I never noticed that! Nice work!

I heard that Justin Timnerlake is a tester of Halo2
I heard that he is a very fan of Halo that he a copy and is testing it

He shouldnt be playing WoW he should be making Half Life 2. Unless he is H4X0R1NG the competition.

Xeni said:
He shouldnt be playing WoW he should be making Half Life 2. Unless he is H4X0R1NG the competition.

Because, you know, MMORPGs are HUGE competition for a first person shooter :|

Besides, Gabe can do whatever he likes, whether it be in his spare time or at work. :)

You know those elves are after gordon freeman. Theyre THE COMBINE

Six Three said:
Hey, I never noticed that! Nice work!

Lol, I should know, i work for VU. One of the biggest dissapointments is that they dont do QA for blizzard or valve, they do those in-house. :(

Back