is official...if u didn't buy nividia...u lose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES MHAHAHAHAH nvidia ### 1 EAT CRAP ATI :devil:
ITS BETTER BY ~5 FRAMES WEEEEEEEEE :)
5 frames doest matter much but thats good to hear that nvidia once again ****ed ati in there asses :devil: :LOL:

BloodyMario said:
Don't forget that 6800 consumes a lot more power, produces more heat and therefore requires larger cooling devices which are quite noisy. 6800U particullary is a beast that needs TWO power connectors to operate.

Good argument...oh wait, no it's not! I have a 9700 Pro which is 2 years old and it needs "TWO" power connectors also, as do all high end cards from either company for the last couple years. My last two cards have been ATI, but it's looking like NVidia is just the best bang for the buck right now. I'll probably upgrade in 6 months or so (I try to get about 2 years out of a card) and at that point, if the current situation stays the same, I'll probably be switching back to nVidia.

Although, a high end ATI card is still a damn fast piece of equipment. And you know that they're not sitting on their laurels right now the next showing from ATI should be pretty competitive, I'm guessing. At least I hope so! The main reason that the nVidia line is so nice right now is because they got their nose rubbed in it last round. We need these two companies to stay strong and keep pushing each other forward!

RussianEmpire said:
YES MHAHAHAHAH nvidia ### 1 EAT CRAP ATI :devil:
ITS BETTER BY ~5 FRAMES WEEEEEEEEE :)
5 frames doest matter much but thats good to hear that nvidia once again ****ed ati in there asses :devil: :LOL:

Ummm you do realize saying ati got ****ed in the ass you look dumb, because its only 5 frames. :rolleyes:

I think the raging fanboi hormones in this thread have reached excessive levels. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back