Is Science & Industry 2 going to exist?

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
I liked playing the original but I just could not contain myself about the source games in the making, thus will S&I actually be converted into source?

Never played S&I but it looks interesting...
About the question, you could send them an e-mail asking them if they are going to make one :)

I never played it either but it sounded good. That was back when I had my 56k modem so it would take forever to dl... :(

I hope they convert.

it was great. You started with just a pistol and could research things to get better better weapons and upgrades like zoom and fast legs and health, ammo, and armor recharge. :sigh: fun times with SI

SI was/is amazing.. I sincerily hope it sees the light of day in source

Haven't heard anything on that front. S&I was good enough... I used to be in a clan ([N.E.R.D], we formed [EMS] with another clan because it died the death). Really though, an S&I2 would be partly dependent on the quality that HL2DM achieves, because it's only really HLDM with teams and objectives... and a voting / tech system that seems to put anyone who is new to the whole thing off immediately.

I hear that a lot of the original team simply aren't around to make it. A shame, but like the original it would just get lost in a sea of tougher competition.

it was a truely great game we can only hope

I had so many great times with that game, whacking scis with my trusty briefcase :D

Back