is the learners permit knowlege test hard?

Are you talking about the BIG test you take in your drivers ed class or the one you take at the DMV? Either way they are both easy, actually the whole process of getting a license is easy if you just practice, I got my permit and license on the first try

can someone tell me if you apply a license in one state does that mean do can use that in another state? Its still the same country right?

You can use it for a few months.....As if you are visiting some one there. But when it comes to being a resident you will need to get a license for that state. At least that is what it is for cali.

You can use it for a few months.....As if you are visiting some one there. But when it comes to being a resident you will need to get a license for that state. At least that is what it is for cali.

Ah yes this is more correct. I just took his question as passing through. If you live there you will need to get a new license.

Here in Arizona it's 10 days you have to notify the DMV of change of address.

I got 23/25. I didn't read the book. I also chose to take it in Spanish for the hell of it.

It's easy as hell.

I like I got a 98% on it, tbh. And mine had 100 questions.

Ah yes this is more correct. I just took his question as passing through. If you live there you will need to get a new license.

Here in Arizona it's 10 days you have to notify the DMV of change of address.

I think Cali is two months. But I am not totally sure. And the test...well I didnt take drivers ed and past with 100% on both the writen and the behind the wheel. Best of luck to you.

i checked and i dont have to take drivers ed to get my permit.

sign1-06.gif

Drunk Driver Ahead

Back