Is there a Headcrab Mod?

hellboy900

Reaction score
hi i was just woundering if there was a headcrab mod.....that would be awsome :D

yep, in the console type bind "i" "npc_create npc_headcrab"

all the headcrab mods you could ever want

EDIT: Go play AvP :-P

bah! You wouldn't have teh fun of shooting explosive barrels at fast headcrabs!

Swing your tongue around? THough I think the barnacles are doomed to lose any way you see it, unless you spawn in some dark corner where your tongue isnt visible.

it would be good if you could jump on a persons head and take over there body and latch on and off at will. :smoking:

But the transformation does not happen instantly. So you'd need to hang on for a while.

Head - Humped is a headcrab mod, worth checking it out, IMO. (mainly because I work on it also :p)

Penguin929 said:
lmao that would get boring, unless someone put some good thought to it

parades and marching bands would populate the game world.

"fight hundreds of enemies as you weave and dodge your lure between the brass ensamble!"

Rocketman9mm said:
parades and marching bands would populate the game world.

"fight hundreds of enemies as you weave and dodge your lure between the brass ensamble!"

wow!

If youve ever played Postal 2, you can set some elephants loose, which runs over a marching band.

I hate those bands.

headcrab mod sound not very funny :(.. u run around and jump on face of man and then turn into zombie and run around until u are shot becouse u are to slow. why not make mod of flying mantaray in xenon world?

:cat:
meow hehe :D

-### HlPwNs ###- said:
headcrab mod sound not very funny :(.. u run around and jump on face of man and then turn into zombie and run around until u are shot becouse u are to slow. why not make mod of flying mantaray in xenon world?

:cat:
meow hehe :D
You obviously understand not Head-Crab mod. Headcrab mod includes three different types of head-crab/Zombie which are as fast as humans (if not faster), and mod is survival game, so mod cannot be easy. Also, english you are not? :E

o yes my englisch is not very good. so u play fast zombie and be hunted by free man and hav to find shelter and food?

-### HlPwNs ###- said:
o yes my englisch is not very good. so u play fast zombie and be hunted by free man and hav to find shelter and food?
No...

Just read what it's about.

I swear, the general HL2 forum is getting owned by children.

dekstar said:
Headcrab mod includes three different types of head-crab/Zombie which are as fast as humans (if not faster), and mod is survival game, [...]:E

u say mod is survival game. survival game i play u need to find shelter and food and medicate wounds so them is not infected and cook water so u can drink it. i think its very cool idea for mod for holf life 2 :D

Danimal said:
I swear, the general HL2 forum is getting owned by children.

Get used to it, youre on the INTERNET after all

Ps: Dont you just love those ****ing prepubescent brats who'll keep squealing tactical advice through the voice-com in CounterStrike games?

Haemogoblin said:
Ps: Dont you just love those ****ing prepubescent brats who'll keep squealing tactical advice through the voice-com in CounterStrike games?
Aye, love 'em. I actually create bot sound files which do that. Things such as "omg, f**cking hacker!" and "I'm gonna tell my mom on youuuuu!". Aaah, like a breath of fresh air.

And as for the survival guy: It's not like an RPG survival or a really accurate one. Basically you have objectives that you must complete without dying. So I used "Survival" in a loose sense meaning that you musn't die ;). But if you DO die by a headcrab, they'll become a zombie, and you'll respawn as a headcrab.

EDIT: I grouped all the main ideas from the concept and posted them in a single post that I can edit when we go through and cut things out. Here it is if you couldn't be bothered to read the main thread: http://head-humped.gaming-mansion.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4

o now i know what you mean with survival :) so this mod u can play on net and your friend is a headcrab and then he hides in dark corner and jumps on your face and becomes zombie.. sounds like fun. reminds me of cool movie where many biomecanical monster hunt space soldiers and young monster jump on face too! :)

Just so anyone posted here wants more we now have a site(not that good/will be a better one soon)... And earlyer this week we posted an update.

-NSF

HiPwns.... man, you ROCK.

And i hope headhumped comes out soon... I'm slowly but surely being diverted towards manga.

Back