is this a bug??

S

shady_inc

okay so i just completed black mesa east and trying to complete ravenholm.but none of my weapons have any ammo left in them,nor do i get the ammo in those crates and corners.all ui got with me is the crowbar and gravity gun.but without my smg i just cannot complete the level.is this some kind of bug??

Well by Ravenholm I usually run out of ammo, but not getting any out of crates is wierd...

Sawblades & radiators my friend. Sawblades & radiators.

Welcome to the wonderful world of 'learning to use the weapon they just gave you'.

Elementry game design, made to show off the gravity gun.

how did you lose all your ammo? hl2 has ammo easily available almost everywhere. just stop spraying wastefully and make it count

If you cant pick up any amo and you dont have full, i would recomend that you download a pacth for the game, go to google and search for Half life 2 patch or fix

If you cant pick up any amo and you dont have full, i would recomend that you download a pacth for the game, go to google and search for Half life 2 patch or fix

And when that doesn't work, try updating the game via steam, like you're supposed to. But first I'd recommend restarting the chapter.

why the hell do you need ammo? in case you havent noticed ravenholm is drowning in gravity gun 'ammo'

if i remember my experience, i think the ammo was sparse, or maybe it felt sparse because i used the gravity gun alot, i dunno

how did you lose all your ammo? hl2 has ammo easily available almost everywhere. just stop spraying wastefully and make it count

I lose my ammo because when going through Water Hazard, I don't bother entering safe houses and that (like the old red barn). I find shortcuts, and use them. Thats how I usually run out.

I think HL2 was a bit easy in that regard. Ammo is plentiful nearly everywhere, and it's pretty damned hard to completely run out unless you're just being stupid and wasting it.

i have to agree ammo is very plentiful..except for the super weps..like combine ball and the grenade.

H means that because there isn't much ammo, the game must be pirated.

Can't argue with that logic...

Back