Is this REAL army guy wearing a combine thing?

It hasn't been changed it it's on the army website.

The most likely thing is that it's simply a coincidence, if you ask me :)

iMMuNiTy said:
It's not the first time I hear "If I <bullsh!t here>, then I'd show you!". You probably don't even know how to use Photoshop.

You can say shit here

Shit shit shit shit shit.

And I can use botoshop (dunno about him though).

Sadly, my skills are limited to image creation. Photomanipulation isn't my thing.

sinkoman said:
You can say shit here

Shit shit shit shit shit.

And I can use botoshop (dunno about him though).

Sadly, my skills are limited to image creation. Photomanipulation isn't my thing.
Yeah but if I say sh!t nobody can blame me flaming, because sh!t isn't even a word. :p

I guess he ain't affraid of no ghost.

acu3lowgber8mw.jpg

iMMuNiTy said:
Yeah, I already noticed it, so? Valve probably used the symbol to put it on combine soldiers' arm.

Oh noes! Conspiracy! Combine soldiers are actually U.S. Marines under disguise! And Breen is Bush under disguise! Will Gordon help Al Queda, errr, Resistance Science Team, save the world?

So? In the in first game which took closer to out time (Anywhere from 2000 to 2009) Gordon slaughtered countless members of the United States Armed Forces. Having the Overwatch as an allegory to the marines isn't insulting considering he actually killed some already.

"I guess he ain't affraid of no ghost."

Owned mr.magnetichead.. .. owned..

DoctorWeeTodd said:
So? In the in first game which took closer to out time (Anywhere from 2000 to 2009) Gordon slaughtered countless members of the United States Armed Forces. Having the Overwatch as an allegory to the marines isn't insulting considering he actually killed some already.
Waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. I was being sarcastic.

iMMuNiTy said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. I was being sarcastic.

I thought you were being sarcastic only on his speculation on what that patch meant and forgetting the first game's plot.

But it's real! :eek:

EDIT: Wait a minute! ZOMG! Mr. Magnetichead! You're back! :eek: :D

Mr.Magnetichead said:
I guess he ain't affraid of no ghost.

acu3lowgber8mw.jpg

Not enough time spent on that. It does look good though. Try again.

Sulkdodds said:
But it's real! :eek:

EDIT: Wait a minute! ZOMG! Mr. Magnetichead! You're back! :eek: :D

That wasn't the point I was putting foward. Immunity didn't seem to believe me that you can edit pitures in photoshop.

if you got the skills, you can seriously do anything in photoshop. i think mr.magnetichead got immunity on this one.
(but for the record, i dont think the pic was a photoshop, because we obviously saw that it is a real army patch)

Heh. I'm good, but I'm really far from that. Though I did believe one can edit pictures in Photoshop. But not to this point! :p

Anywho, Mr. Magnetichead, have a little respect. Avoid flaming.

Why should I have respect for someone who accuses me of being a liar because they're so dangerously uniformed about something that they don't quite grasp how digital art programs work?

Mr.Magnetichead said:
Why should I have respect for someone who accuses me of being a liar because they're so dangerously uniformed about something that they don't quite grasp how digital art programs work?

Mr Magnetichead, should we open a thread named Photoshopping? To show what you can do with photoshop, because this thread is going too far and we're kinda off-topic. But i like ur pic.

btw i was saying that you owned them..

Mr.Magnetichead said:
You should have respect even for fools. For example, I have respect for you. And I never said litteraly that you're a liar. I disbeliefed you for a moment, yes. And if that really "dissapointed" you to say the least, then I apologize.

iMMuNiTy said:
You probably don't have any friends.
I can't believe your not banned yet, let alone don't have a warning or two.

Milkman said:
I can't believe your not banned yet, let alone don't have a warning or two.
Nope. However if you keep bumping threads just to say how much you "love" me, I think I'm not the one who is going to get banned. :LOL:

Ok to sum up this thread;

Is this REAL army guy wearing a combine thing?

No, its a REAL army guy wearing a REAL army patch, Valve just took inspiration from it.

This thread wouldn't have gone so far if it was,

"Is this combine guy wearing an army thing?"

The next post would have been:

"Hmm, probably. Valve must have taken it from there."

OH DUDE, i'll bet one of Valve's lead modelers knows someone who was in the 7th whatsit division. That's where that kind of stuff comes from.

AND WILL YOU GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP? WE ALL KNOW IT'S A REAL PHOTO, LISTEN TO SULKS GODDAMMIT!

You bring back a dead thread to state that it has gone on farther than it should have?

Back