Is your son a haxor??

:LOL: '..break into people's stereos and steal their music, using an 'mp3 program'

ISPs are for suckers, steal cable! AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips....true story!

is this a serious article?

i mean, come on, some of the stuff this guy says is incredibly stupid

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet.

*asks for a better video card*...OH NOES!! :O

i had to hack past a mainframe to steal Jangles cd's from his Tower that had Bonzi buddy antihackz0r protection and Flash Firewall

/me r 1337

FictiousWill said:
HAHA MarcoPollo your avatar is fantastic!
yeah its awesome, the way the face turns around and then it zooms in, i love it. :)

"Hey Mom, could I got a new graphics card plz kthx?"

"Hmm?"

"I need some new hardware for my comp mom"

"O__O. STAND STILL!"

"Huh?"

*Smashes computer* "NO SON OF MINE'S GONNA BE A HACKER!"

"But mom!"

"NO BUTS! Now, pray to Jesus and go to bed."

oh noes, teh h4x0rz stoeled my megahurtz!

I am sorry people, but this has been around certain forums(not this one) in some form or another, and If you have been around the internet block more then once, this is OLD. As you will notice by most if not all of the links are dead.

However, people forget that there are ignorant dumbasses out there and we all need to be reminded of just how stupid people can get.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

Look at the first few comments that were made in 2001. Over 4 years ago!!

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

:LOL:

lol, that thing is soooo old. If you look through the comments you'll eventually run across one of mine from like 2 or 3 years ago.

EDIT: Found it. Sun, Aug 25th, 2002

It's so obviusly a joke, but writen so hilariously.

I don't think anybody cared if its old or not, its still hilarious.

Shodan said:
I don't think anybody cared if its old or not, its still hilarious.
yeah i said it was old in the 1st post, we're not blind guys. :E

Hmm...I just bought a brand new rig with an AMD cpu. I'm obviously an internet hacker AND I support slave-like jobs!

Pft..

Good find btw, I never saw it. Very entertaing ;)

lol what this guy has is a son thats interested in computers...and this moron thought his 4 year old was right when she said he was a hacker. What a dumbass. His son is a computer user, and he himself is just an all around dumbass who forms idiotic opinions without any fact to back them up. He should write another article about how he should get his life straight.

Back