Israeli construction near the Temple Mount

Nemesis6

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/v/b1oTJAXf300

Evil Zionist plot orchestrated by the Mossad to undermine the Muslim presence at the Temple Mount? Hardly. The Islamists have been up in arms about this, yet again trying to get their followers to start killing at random again, so I thought it might just be good to get some perspective on what is actually happening there. Can't have your puppets freaking out over nothing, now can you? Oh wait, cartoons...

The whole idea of holy sites is complete rubbish. Land is land. Leave your holy sites in history and if you must revere something, it better not be a square kilometer of dirt.

I have no idea what the you're talking about, because you've provided no sources. What anger? How widespread? That's basic info.
How about some context to go with the constant influx of youtube videos.
Not just for you, but for everybody.

Now it's no surprise that Islamic people are angry over a situation, but why subject us to this sarcastic semi-rant about cartoons and zionists?
I mean, what value do we, your ostensible audience, gain from your constantly droning that militant islam is bad?
Oh snap, he just called islamic fundamentalists "puppets"! How scathing and deep, these marks left by barbed wit.

Here's my intelligent analysis of the situation:

"THOSE SHEEPLE IS CRAZY. MOHAMMED MORE LIKE BAHBAHMED BECAUSE BAH IS A NOISE SHEEPLES MAKING."

Now everyone let's discuss my intelligent analysis.

Or how about less ranting and more content please.
This is a forum, not a blog.

Religious misunderstanding leading to intolerance you say? Rubbish!

Not one of these religious war crimes!? If it is not one it is another, sigh? It is no wonder that Richard Dawkins is a strong atheist!

Back