it doesent "feel" close

G

ok so half-life 2 is weeks away :eek: :eek: :eek: , somebody tell me why the hell it feels like its miles and miles from comeing to the store... I dont know why theres no REAL explination... but I know you guys have the same feeling

Yeah, it still seems so far away. Mainly because the game wasnt revealed as much as other games are, which is better.

cuz your collective unconscious does not believe in the sep 30 release date

Everytime when I read a book-it feels like 30 minutes-but the clock says 5. Then when I play games, it feels like 5 mintues, and the clock says 2 hours:(

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Everytime when I read a book-it feels like 30 minutes-but the clock says 5. Then when I play games, it feels like 5 mintues, and the clock says 2 hours:(

omg... are you me?

Time travel...

On Sept. 30th Im going to make sure I have enough good weed so I can be really ****ed up playing this game on full detail :D ohh man I cant ****in wait!

(On sept. 30)

/me smokes star blunt
/me plays half-life 2
/me sees that zombies bleed rainbows.

The gman could look scary on weed, heh find yourself running into a wall constantly trying to get away.

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
:rolling::eek:IM FREAKIN' OUT MAN!!:rolling::eek:

Ditto x10

I'm psyched, there are VERY few games I buy without a demo, HL2 is one I am.

(The others were GTA3 and VC)

Originally posted by nw909
The gman could look scary on weed, heh find yourself running into a wall constantly trying to get away.

I hope its going to be really scary!

I am going to call all of my friends when i get it and gloat like someone who really likes gloating.

For the record it is 3.6 weeks away, not 2

I am gunna take the day off and get all my friends over for a lan party, so once we help each other beat 1 player, we all go into Manipulator deathmatch and Kill each other THEN COOP!!

:Shitz his pants:

It only feels long cause we haven't seen a single darn new picture, movie, or heck, a single new PIXEL of the game since E3, which was June. Now THAT was a long time ago....

We did see the movie with the flying robots (small metallic robots) wich was new....

Einstein put it best: When ya doin' crack, the shits in yo head.

er...

That or the thing about the stove that burns your hands for 2 seconds and it seems like 2 hours, and when you're with a pretty lady 2 hours seems like 2 seconds.

I'm pretty sure it's the first though...

Indeed. Felt closer then ever when the magazine scans leaked on the net, followed by official announcements and articles.

I kinda stared at the screen with this real dumb look on my face.
happy days.

i probably wont get around to buying it till Oct 3rd or 4th, (comes out on school night), and homecoming is some time around then too

I start school the week of HL2 release. Im gona get off to a good start with studying. :) :) :)

OSU baby!!
PS.Michigan sucks.

Maybe your clock needs new batteries huh? :)

Back