IT IS OFFIZIELL! HL2 COMES ON 30th SEP. NO FAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Goombatommy
What makes you think that?

They're "showing" half-life2 at some tokyo thing. Apparantly people will be able to "experience" HL2, whatever that means.

Originally posted by Typhon
They're "showing" half-life2 at some tokyo thing. Apparantly people will be able to "experience" HL2, whatever that means.

ATi are showing Half-Life 2 at Tokyo. Not Valve.

This is probably just going to be the E3 videos all over again.

Hi Guys
somebody who claims that www.gamestar.de ist the biggest german newssite must be really silly :dozey: The best newssites in Germany are www.gamigo.de and www.krawall.de . These are "news-only-sites", but gamestar is a gmaing magazine as well, and i think they don't want to spend all their money in guys who are looking for news. Thats my opinion :cheese:

cu

I saw some websites posting crap/old news just so that people start saying "hey, this website got some news about hl2!!", and thats really lame.

jplove is a troll who has zero credibility in my eyes, from all the worthless spam topic he has pasted. It amazes me that he has not been banned yet, and it does not surprise me that also this thread authored by him turned out to be much less than the topic promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back