it would be funny if....

J

jonesyr

...hl2 turned out to be really shit, after this 5 year wait.

You would have to see the funny side.

This has been posted before. And its impossible. Pc gamer gave it 98% I trust that mag because every game i have it rated just like i felt. So nps.

AHAHAHA....... well most games are shit... i've never played a game that wasn't shit.... definetely.... all crap... i mean life sucks i might as well kill myself now..... *cough*

What if we start it up and we start off finishing our tram ride, and then we get off and open a door. Then, the game goes to a cut scene and shows Gordon walking with the G-man and they're holding hands. Then, the screen fades to black and shows, "The End...Thank You for playing HL2."

:O

CptTobie said:
What if we start it up and we start off finishing our tram ride, and then we get off and open a door. Then, the game goes to a cut scene and shows Gordon walking with the G-man and they're holding hands. Then, the screen fades to black and shows, "The End...Thank You for playing HL2."

:O

If that happened. I would be able to stop laughing for days. :LOL:

it be funny if that when you installed HalfLife2 and then you go to start it, nothing happend or it just restarts your computer

i laughed when i read the topic to this thread!

yes it is near to impossable for it to be a crap game due to the review scores. *pc zone has given it the best score it has EVER given any game*

and the BINKS were amazing!

i remember everyone on this thread counting the hours down and going crazy when the BINKS were released! lol

i so cant wait to PLAY this game intead of watch it!

this is going to rule and you all know this!

Let's face it, hype has taken over from reason. No one's going to think it's shit, even if the unseen content is just one long level based around Gabe's asscrack.

If you mean funny as in watching your house burn down.. or getting your legs cut off by a train... then yes.. it would be pretty funny.

Watching the binks has been more fun than playing any shooter of the last year. Nuff said.

You know what I think would be funny....if all the traffic that occured once Half Life 2 came out crashed the registration servers. :LOL:

No wait......that wouldn't be funny.....that would actually piss me off..... :borg:

"OMG! It's all 2D and pixelated!! So funny!!! Haahahah! It's good thing I payed 50 bucks for this!!111oneone"

Not funny

You sit down at your comp. You put the H-L 2 DVD in the DVD-Rom. Few seconds passes before the autostart menu appears. "INSTALL" - *Click*

You sit there in amazement, watching the percentage-bar slowly expanding towards the right. Your stomach is aching of anticipation, your feet are jumping under the desk. Time passes, slowly. You keep total focus on the ever expanding bar...
86% ... 87% ... 88% ...

BAAAM !!!
Suddenly you find yourself staring at your ordinary windows desktop again, eyes still re-focusing on the new, bright, shiny, sickening colors from your wallpaper. As you regain focus, the edges of a centered message-window emmerges. You see a button at the bottom of the window though you don't have time to catch it's lable. Eyes speeding towards the one-line text given by the messagewindow. It says;

"Critical Error ! File trnwf16640.wdz seems to be corrupt or missing. Aborting Installation."

In pure rage you gaze down at the button which says;

"Just kidding. Click button to continue installation. =)"

That woudda made me laugh !

Back