Its All About The 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galve

I will not post or reply to this or i would be replying forever on all forums, 13th and 16th of this month of september of the year 2004 wake up ... ..... ... .....

galve said:
I will not post or reply to this or i would be replying forever on all forums, 13th and 16th of this month of september of the year 2004 wake up ... ..... ... .....

yo pass me that blunt

Worthless, why'd you even bother registering if all you do is waste my time.

Oh yes! the 13th i totally agree with you man. Why didn't i see this coming?

wait one second, 13th, 1 and 3..... 3 minus 1 is 2, HALF LIFE 2!!!! omg its all coming together!!! I LOVE THIS GUY buy him a copy of hl2, wait somethign else, the 16th.... 6 minus 1 is 5, HL2 IS BUNDLED w/ 5 SOURCE GAMES AND HL5, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS INFO YOUR THE MAN!

ACROW_LEFT said:
wait one second, 13th, 1 and 3..... 3 minus 1 is 2, HALF LIFE 2!!!! omg its all coming together!!! I LOVE THIS GUY buy him a copy of hl2, wait somethign else, the 16th.... 6 minus 1 is 5, HL2 IS BUNDLED w/ 5 SOURCE GAMES AND HL5, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS INFO YOUR THE MAN!

Dig deep enough, and i'm sure we can find the truth about JFK and Area 51 in there somewhere... :D

Probably some lamer who is going to try and hack Valve again on the 13th.

lol, hey galve im just messin, i support whatever awesome theories you've got, im a 13 16 hl5 supporter! whos with me?!

Wont matter, when chris wakes up in the morning we can see where his IP location is. If its a californian ip we can start danceing.

Galve is kinda a resemblence to something? galve -Gabe valve?

WoW :LOL:, This doesnt mean anything you guys, someone has a little to much time on there hands. :smoking:

Well ither way this dude is right, if valve is earlyer then gold on the 13th makes sense. But since we are looking at valve the 16th also makes sense...

Im guessing its actually 13 backwards, like 31st so 31st of september but that doesnt make sense cause there isnt a 31st of september. BUT if you spell september backwards it spells "october" so maybe its coming out on Oct. 31st.

This person (read his post) has gone around a lot of forums (which ones? All games? Only HL2 sites?) posting this cryptic thread for whatever reason (probably to make people wonder wtf it's on about, or just to generally be irritating because they find it amusing).

This doesn't neccesarily have anything to do with HL2, but I guess we will find out (hopefully) on the 13th or 16th what this post is about.

And this entire time I thought it was all about the benjamins......

Sorry. I'm leaving now.

the gman is watching! the gmannnnnnnnnnnnn is waaaaaaaaaatchinggggg!!!!

I think he was trying to make a fake gabe/valve post.
It took me too long to come up with that to be effective though.

Eh, what thehell. 13 14 15!

OMG HL2 ON THE 13TH OR THE 16TH THX GABE!!!!!11 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WHOA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

W3 Jus7 G0t a R3l3A53 DA73!!111!!ONEONE11!!1ELEVEN!!!1!!

why are all the new members asshats? ... every single one is either posting bullshit or acting like some sort of badass ... god ... i hate 'em all!!! BAN NEW MEMBERS!!!!! GET RID OF THE REGISTER LINK!!!!

All this guy is doing is seeing how many people reply to his dumb ass post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back