Its coming...

Gronoken

Reaction score
Yesterday we heard that teh game will be bug free in 16 days. 15 Now
Then we heard that CS:S Beta coming August 10th
Today we saw a lot of cool stuff from the Valve trip especially the HL2 CD and HL2 Boxes. Is it really coming closer? Can you feel it? HL2 IS COMING! Its a good sigh :p :)

Yes...signs.. was a new thread really needed?

Can we please not turn this into flame wars? thank you. Lets just discuss some stuff about this.

Gronoken said:
Can we please not turn this into flame wars? thank you. Lets just discuss some stuff about this.
There are plenty of old threads to discuss in.

im sorry, i dont mind youre thread but some people will, i like the news though!!!

Yeas the News are awesome. I wonder what will be the next news. Plus I am sure there will be some new Bink Videos coming soon :) SOmewhere in July or August. DOnt forget DOOM 3 is coming thats gonna keep us shut for a while till HL2!!! :) August 3rd baby. August 10th CS:S BETA CCAN YOU BLEIVE THIS SHIT?!?!?!!?

Well, there's a possibility that HL2 actually will come out this month, 30th is it? CS: S Beta should not slow down the release.

Gronoken said:

LOL. Gronoken, u r teh funneh! I love the fact you're so naive. I say we dress you up as a combine and parade you around the edge of a football field.

whenever you revive an old thread on the same issue, people complain. whenever you start a new one that already has been discussed (no matter how shallow that was) they complain. its a lose-lose situation.

Wesisapie said:
whenever you revive an old thread on the same issue, people complain. whenever you start a new one that already has been discussed (no matter how shallow that was) they complain. its a lose-lose situation.

I agree, every board has their version of the gestapo just waiting to flame da peoples.

k , you are all assholes ... "this thread is pointless" ... im sorry it hurts your precious eyes to have to read one more thread in this forum :rolleyes:

I like this thred.. i like to hear that lots of people are as excited as me =D

sHm0zY said:
I like this thred.. i like to hear that lots of people are as excited as me =D

What this really says is, 'I like people like me,' which is really saying, 'I like me.' Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Let's see how long Doom 3 ships after going gold and add that to the 16 days of bug fixing and we could have a release date... We may need to add the beta testing period...

Mr Neutron said:
What this really says is, 'I like people like me,' which is really saying, 'I like me.' Tsk, tsk, tsk.
good one. :rolleyes:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
* bAbYhEaDcRaB waits for abom to rape another innocent thread
I think this thread has already been raped, it lost its virginity after the second post.

Really some of you over react when a thread comes by and talks about something you guys have already discussed. Just calm down, sit back, and relax, its healthier for you and it makes the whole community a much friendlier place for everyone.

It also takes less muscles to smile than frown...so :cheers: up

Elephant, you are such an asshole :p
Anyway, I've been excited for a while now. I have been making lots calculations and come to the conlusion that HL2 will be released between

19th of August

and

1st of September

Don't ask how I got these dates, it's too long to explain.

Beserker said:
Nice...damn 'this summer', always messing people up.
Its like I've always said: Nothing good can come from sunshine!

Wesisapie said:

It doesnt have to be....just dont post stupid stuff.

A good thread would be something with a chance for discussion like

"How do you think the combine interact with the aliens?" or something.

not

"HAHhaL:Ollers Hl2 is COOOL AND IS ALMOST OUt I CAN Feel it cAn you?? :imu: "

urseus said:
"HAHhaL:Ollers Hl2 is COOOL AND IS ALMOST OUt I CAN Feel it cAn you?? :imu: "
Can you feel it!? Feel the power of VALVe! Praise be to VALVe! Can you feeeel it?!!! Feel the devine power of VALVe! Reach out to Gabe! Halleluja! Can you feeeeeeeel it?! Reach out to him! Halleluja! Say halleluja with me; Halleluja! Halleluja! HAL-LE-LUJA! Halleluja! Can I get an amen?

Hey im tryin, people need to just think about what the hell their thread is going to achive before pressing post.

"How good would hl2 be if it was called Full Life 2 LAFFO!!:"

ZzzZzz

/me gets up and looks around.

Ah, another one. Its not "bug free" but as close to bug free as it'll get. Nothing is perfectly free. Theres always catches, bugs or something (Get your 200 GB Hard Drive today for FREE!! Catch: 10 mail-in rebates that expired last month Bug: No matter what, you're C drive gets swiped when you try to install the new drive)

Waoh... Whats with the negativity in this thread!!! :eek:

Anyway.... Yeah. I think the game will be out soonish! :)

I cant wait... well...

I can, but I dont want to! :p

the 16 day thing is an estimate based off a rate, which was made compiling amounts of debugging/day, some greateer and some less than the rate.

This could take longer or shorter than we think. Based on the nature of fixing a bug having repercussions and affecting other things, I'll be a tad pessimisstic and expect a later bug free date.
...and that doesn't include getting cs:s done for shipping or whatever. could be a while. Maybe not. Hope I'm wrong :D

and elephant, there's no need to go into join dates. Some people read more than they ever post (Like me :D), or joined much later than they read with community. I don't know if that's the case here, but It's about as valid as number of postings. eh im done, sorry for rant

Gronoken said:
Yesterday we heard that teh game will be bug free in 16 days. 15 Now
Then we heard that CS:S Beta coming August 10th
Today we saw a lot of cool stuff from the Valve trip especially the HL2 CD and HL2 Boxes. Is it really coming closer? Can you feel it? HL2 IS COMING! Its a good sigh :p :)

I FEEL IT OMG I FEEL IT!!! :rolling:

galoot3000 said:
ill give this 30 more seconds to survive.........
u need to read the sticky in the main hl2 discussion forum, replies like that are not needed ffs

OMG OMG OMG its coming

runs around in a circle, tired now. catching breath
weeeeee its coming its coming

RELEASE THE GAME>>>>> while we play HL 2 FIX CS:S in the mean time... i think that seems reasonable because the hype is for HL2 not CS:S .....

LAME>>> NEW SKINS SAME GAMEPLAY....

WOO its COMING>> WOOOOOO "passes out"

Originally Posted by Mutt:
u need to read the sticky in the main hl2 discussion forum, replies like that are not needed ffs

yeah, im sorry about that. i was in kind of a bad mood and took it out the wrong way. i dont enjoy flaming :( sorry if anyone was offended

Beserker said:
Well, there's a possibility that HL2 actually will come out this month, 30th is it? CS: S Beta should not slow down the release.

No. It will not.

Back