Its great..

pr0nking

Reaction score
Its great how alot of people got it for christmas, and now we're seeing the "how do I do this" "where is the hydra" "how do I get the..." etc. I think its funnnyyyyy :thumbs:

Oh, I do so love those threads!

Ha ha ha ha! Who-wee, what fun.

I'm sorry to say, it's all the kiddies who couldn't afford it so they begged thier parents for HL2 on christmas, they are not fans, only want every game that comes out...How i hate them so...

pr0nking said:
Its great how alot of people got it for christmas, and now we're seeing the "how do I do this" "where is the hydra" "how do I get the..." etc. I think its funnnyyyyy :thumbs:
Whats funnier is you were doing the very same thing only a few weeks ago.

How some people forget so quickly ;)

The Dark Elf said:

Own3d.

L337_Assasain said:
I'm sorry to say, it's all the kiddies who couldn't afford it so they begged thier parents for HL2 on christmas, they are not fans, only want every game that comes out...How i hate them so...

enough kiddies have already been let loose on this game and hideously misunderstood it to the dispair of original fans.

they are not knowing some of them of the original some of them never mind played it. and yet then they still come here after playing hl2 saying how great it was , how they worship the combine, how they loved it so much and show complete lack of understanding of what the game and its original roots were about. and lack of respect to older fans.

and then hurridly dictate how the stroyline should proceed in the fashions of thier understanding and what they believe to be built on to it like thier misconceptions of the "seven hour war".

god help all us fans if valve contnues to bend from story in favour of selling to the masses becasue i mean if they do what the hell will hl3 becaome?

this is just another wave of kiddies who have hit the game , i hope valve doesnt turn it anymore thier way

Valve doesn't need to cater to the masses anymore then it already does. There is a large enough fan base to support HL3 as it is. No worries there

Yeah, it's pretty funny, they must all have been bad boys so Santa left them a surprise when the try to play the game..

OMGWTF??!!??? DR. BRAIN WTF???!?!??? OMG ALYX IS s00000 HOT!?!? THE G-MAN IS GORDON BECuz IM UB#R !##7!!!111eleven!!! WATz A BIOHEOMFINSDFAODES???!?!?@!<@???!?!@?><!??

duckmoose said:
OMGWTF??!!??? DR. BRAIN WTF???!?!??? OMG ALYX IS s00000 HOT!?!? THE G-MAN IS GORDON BECuz IM UB#R !##7!!!111eleven!!! WATz A BIOHEOMFINSDFAODES???!?!?@!<@???!?!@?><!??

I dont think i quite got that?

Anyone who didn't get that joke is an under-developed, ape-brained retard who finds elderly men arousing.

It's like The Emperor's New Clothes... and I'm the naked guy.

Duckmoose, that was a good example of the n00b language.

I think you should go sleep though.

The Dark Elf said:

Tbh, I did join up to ask for help, I am a hypocrite, but I actually learnt that amongst all the fanboys and helpful people, theres a nice community. Who knows, maybe this will bring some good out of it all, some dedicated users instead of people who come to ask one question then drop! I am pwnd.

Back