It's just a song,so why is nobody singing along?

yeah pretty much.

I'll sing along to "**** the police" even though i've got nothing against the police. its just a song.

AçкяØñ said:
"Durka durka, Mohammed Jihad. Sherpa sherpa, bak allah"

well when your in Iraq for a number of months, i too would find an outlet through music, but mine wouldn't be as "tame" as his when it comes to Iraqi genocide under Saddam's regime

It doesn't matter. He's representing our country. The last thing we need is people making "funny" songs about war. We've got enough people generalizing and jumping down our necks as it is :|.

Mechagodzilla said:
Name: "AçкяØñ"

Hobbies: In a h4rdc0r3 gaming clan.

Quality of opinion: totally unsurprising in light of the above.

AçкяØñ said:
lol omg... i just noticed that about myslef... lmfao... thats pretty funny

"Aw that's it, you just can't insult this guy. You call him a moron and he just sits there, grinning moronily." - Homer Simpson

You can't spit on a smiling face. -Korean Proverb

Everyone sings these songs. I don't think its fair for us, who've never been in combat to judge the soldiers, just because of a song.

gh0st said:
look at the billboard top 20 here in the states. im willing to bet that 90% of them are similar. besides, the kid probably needed an outlet. ****s sake you guys are uptight.

Really ?

This may be incredibly difficult to understand but that video was posted on The WORLD wide Web. Not only the US and me saw it, but everybody, from the entire planet,as has seen it.
Here is an American Marine singing and laughing about killing Muslims and guess what? Everybody sees it.
The entire Muslim world has seen it, along with all those who have lost members of their families. All the would be terrorists who are just looking for an excuse to justify murder, along with those that simply hate us and want to kill us anyway have seen it.
Your laughing , joking, oh so funny marine as literally signed the death warrant of other US marines and more innocent people.

Still think it is funny?

baxter said:
Really ?

This may be incredibly difficult to understand but that video was posted on The WORLD wide Web. Not only the US and me saw it, but everybody, from the entire planet,as has seen it.
Here is an American Marine singing and laughing about killing Muslims and guess what? Everybody sees it.
The entire Muslim world has seen it, along with all those who have lost members of their families. All the would be terrorists who are just looking for an excuse to justify murder, along with those that simply hate us and want to kill us anyway have seen it.
Your laughing , joking, oh so funny marine as literally signed the death warrant of other US marines and more innocent people.

Still think it is funny?

After reading that post, no.

However, upon watching it again, I have thusly started laughing again.