It's over, problem solved

A big thumbs up and hugs to all the mods :thumbs: :imu:

I really appreciate the fast work you guys (all of you) did there.

on the plus side... Having the forums inaccessible for a little while meant I actually made some progress on my programming assignment ;)

Problems not solved, look at the latest post

Well looks like there's still some work left :frown:

I'm gonna check IRC for mods.

Edit: Took about 30 seconds, and now the threads are being deleted :thumbs:

Great work, Mods...

We just need to find a way to physically harm these people... hey it worked for jay and Silent Bob. I have the cricket bat, who wants to give me air fare?

We should find out every one of those "my got" guys and when we do we should "Make them eat our s**t, then s**t out our s**t, and then make then eat their s**t which was made up of our s**t that we made them eat."

...yay? I've read so many spoilers now they have little effect on me. Kind of like a ruination junky, I guess. 'Course, if half of the ones I've read are true I'll be very unhappy :(

I like Icarus only because he's the namesake of a Deus Ex AI with an awesome voice. This whole "community patrolling" thing is over rated... pfft, since when did we need people to edit our posts and I LOVE YOU.

Mass spoiler posting. Once upon a time people did something interesting to undermine a community :sleep:

It's like those talentless f**ks who just write their name on walls in block capitals or swirly curls. Once upon a time you could have pride in your neighbourhood's graffiti.

The ending that those guys posted could be true. Lots of game sequels assume the player chose a specific ending and therefore carry the story on as if that was what happened. Seeing as how HL2 is based on the fact that the player chose the "good" ending in HL, the spoilers could very well be true.

johnnypoopoopant said:
g ma is gordon in the future and the girl dies

that was the spoiler
Reallly?
I had that comment for signature for a while. :naughty:

7hoR said:
What so called spoiler did they post!? Really guys, it doesnt matter considering you don't know if it's true or not and theres a 99% chance its not so someone plz post so I can hear the rediculous fake shti they posted. Thank you

Well, since valve let the storyline leak in the cs:s files
(wich was their dumbest move ever imo), there's a much bigger chance then 1% for it to be true.

But I assume it's not.

I heard so many spoilers now by the dumbheads who post it ( as speculation for example also..) that I begin to forget some lol.. until i see it again of course.

Back