I've always wanted a game...

...where i can be an animal, like a predator animal of some sort.

where you can travel across the plains, or the forests or something with awesome graphics and stuff, and its open ended, like the way you eat effects your enviroment or something. I always had an interest in animals, and being the animal would be pretty cool.

I didn't read through all the comments so I don't know if this has already been brought up but it looks like Zelda: Twilight Princess will have some of the aspects you are looking for:

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image...-zelda-twlight-princess-20050816014855796.jpg

The game is huge as you can see and you will be able to turn into a wolf. From what I read you will be able to bite and claw at enemies, smell and see things that only wolves can see, etc. It is unknown how much of the Wolf aspect will be in the game but it's my bet that when you get far into the game you will have the option to be able to use the wolf anywhere you go like you could in Majora's Mask with the Goron, Zora and Deku mask. Anyways this is the closest I can think of that meets your game criteria.

Back