I've got 2 new posters!

Xrenity

Reaction score
KayLee promised me a signed poster, I got a non-signed one. Now I finally got mail :)

First of all I found this letter.
posterbrief.gif

So I'll get another signed poster in a tube (!). The letter also said this one contained 2 new posters, so here they are!
posterfoto.jpg

:D
Pretty cool heh :D

Nice nice :afro:

Mr Patient and Polite.... :p

Hebben ze die ook bij de expo?
I'm so incredibly jealous now.

Lucky, :)

Awsome. these posters are realy big.

*shakes fists* nice :p

KayLee said she would send me a signed one but it ended up just being a normal one :( still very good tho!

Nice to se the two new posters.

switch said:
*shakes fists* nice :p

KayLee said she would send me a signed one but it ended up just being a normal one :( still very good tho!

Nice to se the two new posters.
Just say you got your poster but it's not signed ;)
She promised you one, and WILL send you one. She did to me :)

Dagnabbit I want one of those. I deserve it for all the hours I've wasted writing HL fanfics! :p
They sure look cool.

Xrenity said:
The signed poster is also in :)
signedthumb.jpg
Man, you sure know how to get your hands on the exclusives.
All I got today is a lousy freezer.

very, very cool. i just dont feel right sending a letter to ask for a poster; not saying its rude, its just i wouldnt expect to get a response. theyre busy as hell.

with eyes open-turn forward... thats cool

I like my poster...

even if it IS unsigned. :D
(I have teh gordon/alyx on white poster)

Congrats Xrenity...at least they show thier appreciation for good fans. You can see the stress they are under in that letter. I can see her, at the end of the day,as they get back to the office from a cram session to iron out the last bugs...."Crap! I forgot to send that kid his posters! If i don't, they are gonna turn violent!" probably on a friday night..lol.

Another example of how great valve is, always thinking about their fans :)

Congratulations xren :p

oh wow..... i would never expect a big game company to respond to a request of that sort

thats really nice..... your very lucky

KayLee Vogt said:
Hi Simon,

Your FAQ qualifies you for this poster. However, we do not have a mailing address for you.

Please send one so we can get you your prize.
And 8 days later they were here

Gabe sent me a poster quite a wile ago when I asked for a shirt. I asked for a shirt again just a little time ago and he sent me the same poster again.

I don't care though...that just means I have one I can put up and one to keep nice :)

Still want a shirt though.

Just gonna have to wait for my gold package to get here :D

Fender357 said:
Gabe sent me a poster quite a wile ago when I asked for a shirt. I asked for a shirt again just a little time ago and he sent me the same poster again.

I don't care though...that just means I have one I can put up and one to keep nice :)

Still want a shirt though.

Just gonna have to wait for my gold package to get here :D

Sorry, but the gold package doesn't have a shirt. :| It does have a hat though. According to one of the emails in the info thread however, the merchandise is going to be available separately, so you can buy a shirt after the fact. I probably will.

I one time posted a pic of my Red Storm collection (Rainbow Six + Ghost Recon) and one of the developers sent me a BUNCH of goodies. It was awesome :)

Dat is zeker super,
thats awesome,

<?>..::ButcheR::

p4 2.8
x800pro
2xwesterndigital160gig
1024ddrram333
mouse=logitechmx510(800dpi
screen=neovo17inchtftscreen

doesnt it say they are in a tube, but they have been folded ?

valve rock!

i mean a while back i emailed them on how well they are doing and so on..>

they ended up sending me a Poster and a hl2 T-shirt! :D

I want those posters :eek:

That's awesome how Valve gave them to you, though.

Back