I've just been watching Gamesville....(Possible HL-2 release date info)

mortiz

Reaction score
...and they've come accross some info leaked by ATI. Valve has apparantly told ATI Feb 2004 for HL-2 release.

It'll be pretty hard to post a source since I saw it on TV.

You could check out the gamesville website it might be on there.

Heh, Gamezville? Don't believe anything that comes off that show...

mortiz said:
...and they've come accross some info leaked by ATI. Valve has apparantly told ATI Feb 2004 for HL-2 release.

This is fascinating - so, Valve is bullshitting ATI now. (maybe they're worried about getting their asses sued off)

Just wait till June when the HL2 coupon holders start screaming :flame: to ATI about not having the game yet.

Well if you look at, ATI should be loving Valve because of all the 9800's and 9600's they sold for top dollar because of people getting ready for HL2 in sept

Keeson said:
This is fascinating - so, Valve is bullshitting ATI now. (maybe they're worried about getting their asses sued off)
What in the name of God are you on about? First off, the program may have bullsh*t info; second off, if it IS true that Valve said that why does it mean Valve're bullsh*tting ATi ? Exactly where is your reasoning coming from? And if Valve WERE lying to ATi how would that stop ATi suing them and for what reason would they sue Valve in the first place?
What on earth are you on about?

This is pure speculation and rumors meaning we don't know if valve did tell ATI this or whether or not Valve will actually release then. So flaming valve for bullshitting ATI is incredibly stupid.

that halarious that people will get worked up over a non confirmed release date when the actual ones valve sets are always unrealistic and wrong

Assuming this is true, what is it with ATI and leaking things?!

lol gamezville prehaps one of the worst programs around with the hosts who no nothing its so funny to watch one of them is "the ultimate racing game master" and he had a go on colin macrae rally and he was so shit i was laughing my head off. Also they know nothing about games they were revewing a game and one said the graphics were amazing and they were pretty bad. And dont forget about the scary Games guru :LOL: Their free downloadble specialst (sarah) is pretty fit though.

I just assumed Sarah was the only reason anyone watched it. It's for sure the only reason the presenters are still there, they just want to bed her, their sure not there for their knowledge of games.

Who is Sarah? Any pics? And what is Gamesville? I have never heard of it. Is it on G4?

ray_MAN said:
Who is Sarah? Any pics? And what is Gamesville? I have never heard of it. Is it on G4?
Sarah - cute blonde who probably reads this site :E (watch all the kids act mature now haha)

Gamesville - Sky|one

gamezville maybe kinda childish and cheesey, but that games Guru cracks me up :p.over to you Daz!.. lol, besides ive never seen gamezville lie,, Deus Ex came out , earlier than suggested in PC gamer at the same time (october) and gamezville had stated that it could make it for earlier dates where as PC gamer didnt, infact they where going on about possible delays..+ They wouldnt just state that without any evidence, they have to be creditable (its TV), it could well be a reliable source

P.S Hi Sarah. :p lol

A chick reads this forum?

JESUS! no way! how ya doin baby ;)

haha really though, im just kidding. If she did she'd reply.. although we are probbably the only forum actually talking about her and the show right now... haha

Back