I've quit smoking!!

hell yes! I enjoy it, just use moderation and don't be weak willed enough to get hooked.

Smoking = early grave, cancer, bad health.

If that's what you want, by all means continue smoking.

Keep up the good work, Ecthe|ioN. You'll see just as my parents did, quitting smoking is a very good decision.

gj ;) , I hate cigs they're so freaking vile and all they do is give you cancer.

more people with eternal life fantasies :)

i have no idea why anybody would want to live to a really old age

especially in the world that we live in...

5 months ago I quit a 12 year smoking habit.

The key is apples my friends! Whenever a craving grabs you eat an apple - and eat it like you hate the bastard. Trust me.

The hardest bit was actually wanting to give up.

It's going well so far, and i'm down to 5 apples a day :)

Been clean for 57hours and counting. I suck like a mofo on something called Fisherman's Friend (lozenges, strongest there is :p ). Everytime I get a craving I just get another one. At least it helps me get my mind on other things.

I noticed my sense of taste and smell have improved a whole lot since I quit. I can't believe the difference in such a short time. Eating dinner is very interesting :p The downside of the better taste is that I eat very often, and obviously get a bad craving after I have eaten. The habit of having a cigarette for dessert is still there, but I'm holding on. I'll have to quit drinking coffee and beer for a few weeks, just to keep clean through the first periode.

It's getting better and better every day. I just can't believe I didn't do this sooner. Such a relief on both body and mind. This has to be the smartest thing I've ever done, and quite frankly I'm pretty damn proud of my self for getting this far. My fiancé won't quit, so that just makes me a lot stronger if I can still do it.

Back