Jack Daniels

I'm 6'3" about 185 pounds and my record is 39 shots. And thats double anyone I know.

1 shot == 1.5 ounces. 39x1.5 = 58.5 ounces is my record(short period of time)

That looks to me like a 750 ml bottle, thats about 25.36 ounces or 20 smallish shots total.

So I would say that its possible, but not likely. Because at 16 years old and 100 pounds with little experiance... lets just say vomiting would be the least of her worries. 5 shots does in most newbies, and at 100 pounds I think 20 is borderline alchihol poisining.

On the subject of doing to much of something last night, I took a bunch of adderall and played WoW while drinking guiness and smoking Djarum blacks all night. Went from level 4 to 13. And apparently joined a guild I have no recolection of.

Does she have hair on her chest yet? If not, no its not possible!

Homer said:
I'm 6'3" about 185 pounds and my record is 39 shots. And thats double anyone I know.
39 shots of hard alcohol. bullSHIT. people die after 13, huge men in drinking contests i can barely watch without yacking of been completely ruined by 20. some drinking champion in russia died after something like 25. 39 is simply rediculous, try again.

i know someone that downed a fifth of jack daniels in a night, but it was over time and he had been drinking for awhile. ive had about 13 shots before and im not dead

Delicious Bass said:
i know someone that downed a fifth of jack daniels in a night, but it was over time and he had been drinking for awhile. ive had about 13 shots before and im not dead
yeah, that was in reference to the girl :)

gh0st said:
39 shots of hard alcohol. bullSHIT. people die after 13, huge men in drinking contests i can barely watch without yacking of been completely ruined by 20. some drinking champion in russia died after something like 25. 39 is simply rediculous, try again.

That wasn't 25, that was 75.

And yes, the story is true.

Not to hijack the thread, but why does it seem that stories of drinking too much and blacking out (including me) almost always involve vodka? Damn you Russians and your vodka..

bullshit, even someone the size of belushi could get alcohol poisoning chugging an entire bottle straight

I can put more harmful toxin into my body than any of you! So there!

I think I almost got alcohol poisoning when I set my record, the hangover lasted 3 days 2 of which didn't involve food or fluids staying in my system. And I usually dont get hangovers.

Sh4mp00 said:
once I ate a glue stick.. it made my mouth sticky :x
lol! hehehe. :p
interestingly, you actually sound smarter than a lot of the people postin here... :E :rolleyes: ;)

marksmanHL2 :) said:
I had waaaaaaay too much last night.

I threw up for the first time drinking ever...

:(

I never throw up drinking... :(

:(

Yo that happend to me the other day to, I drank a lot of vodka, and you know vodka, you can't feel it after a while, 3 hours later I was in the parking lost spiting my guts out, I can't remember a lot, just that I got grounded, and my friend drived me home, stoping so I could throw up. I ended up sleeping in my palm tree.

Nver again :naughty:

gh0st said:

I recomend you to watch CKY4(i think its #4) When Bam Margeras uncle drinks like 57 peach shots or something..its possible i have managed to drink more than 15 vodka shots in one night without dying. This summer i was in cyprus and drank like 39 cocktails in one night(open bar) and i was not extremely hammred..but then again the booze sucks in cyprus.. :)

In my dark dark past, I got through a bottle of vodka, mixing with orange juice in an evening. It's not pleasant. I was about 180lbs, and I don't think I was sick, but I felt like I wanted to, and that horrible feeling of the room spinning.
I couldn't view your picture, so I guess the JD contains the same alcohol amount as the vodka, 1 litre?
She couldn't have downed it, and I doubt she could manage it in 1 evening. Sounds like she's just trying to impress, but why can't she choose some other way, like "I can do 2 full time jobs at once" or something?

Anyway, just for the record, I don't binge drink anymore, and I've become a real lightweight. Hate hangovers more than anything :p and I don't want to damage myself irreversibly, hoping I havent already.

Adrien C said:
Yo that happend to me the other day to, I drank a lot of vodka, and you know vodka, you can't feel it after a while, 3 hours later I was in the parking lost spiting my guts out, I can't remember a lot, just that I got grounded, and my friend drived me home, stoping so I could throw up. I ended up sleeping in my palm tree.

Nver again :naughty:

"never again" lol.... oh those words are familiar! :p

I'm goin out this thursday actually.... its a christmas party organised by my sixth form (Sixth form is basically the last step before university just so all none brits kno what i am on about :))

So yeah.... its highly likely I am gona get really really off my face again.

Btw. I learned today I passed out as well as being sick last saturday. Only I dont actually remember that...... :O

Slightly worrying there......

I had..... a shitload of spirits after a shitload of beer...... Yay for me!

Funny thing is... I still didnt have a hangover. At least I still have that to cling to! :p :LOL:

marksmanHL2 :) said:
"never again" lol.... oh those words are familiar! :p

I'm goin out this thursday actually.... its a christmas party organised by my sixth form (Sixth form is basically the last step before university just so all none brits kno what i am on about :))

So yeah.... its highly likely I am gona get really really off my face again.

Btw. I learned today I passed out as well as being sick last saturday. Only I dont actually remember that...... :O

Slightly worrying there......

I had..... a shitload of spirits after a shitload of beer...... Yay for me!

Funny thing is... I still didnt have a hangover. At least I still have that to cling to! :p :LOL:

hehe, the same for me, funny, passed out as well, I got mad at myself, cuase' I allways moked people who got drunk, I fond it stupid, still do, I guess it was just an accident, I'll keep drinking, but not that much.

im 5'10 (around that) and 70kg (11 stone)and went around 500ml over a couple of hours and a shot of some other thing...i prety much got it all back up after thinking about having more, someone post a new picture anyway, is it 750ml bottle?

Back