Jailbreak Media Update

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
The Jailbreak Source team continue the development of version 0.4 with a new map and a new game mode![br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]Instead of straight forward Jailbreak, the new game mode revolves around rescuing your teams VIP. At the start of each round, one team member is randomly selected from each team and placed in Jail, the goal of the map is to break that team member out of jail, and return them safely to the rescue zone.[br]

The round is won either by rescuing your VIP or by jailing the entire opposing team. The VIPs can only use miminal weaponry, and are extremely vulnerable to attack, so once they are out, they need a full bodyguard unit to bring them back safely. And yes, the VIP can escape jail all by themselves!

the brush work is ok but boring textures...

-dodo

For Jailbreak 0.3.1 there are 2 servers running atm.
The map looks awesome, architexture is VERRY Nice!
The map is still wip and will change, so you don't have to worry about textures fitting not good, and shure not about the plane. That's Major Wip :)

Can't wait for the release! Keep up the good work guys!

Looks good, going to give it a shot.

Can you please lose the Flash screenshots? Why is it the news page has Flash screenshots but if I come into the comments it's not Flash?

Takes a fraction of a second to load the screenshot on it's own, but takes about 3 seconds to load the stupid Flash crap screenshot.

Really unnecessary to use Flash for a couple screens.

Thanks everyone for the criticisms whether good or bad, i have taken it on board and theres now updated shots on the front page of our site, so go take a quick (or long) look at ...

http://www.jailbreaksource.com

Thanks again everyone and look out for our next update coming soon.

Ok I love Jailbreak back in QII days but some how when i install the jailbreak v0.3.1 - I cannot even join a server. It gives back an error "Your Version does not match the Servers..."

WTH?!?!!?! I just downloaded the newest off the site and restarted?!?! :flame:

Back