Jelly Fish

Reaction score
WTF is with them? I've found two thus far. Are there any others? And what the hell do they mean?
jellyg.png

jellyb.png

Probably product of the Aperture Science 'Bring your daughter to work' day.

One of the texture designer's children did them. He stuck them in the game. But as you say, canonically, probably done on the BYOD day.

One of the texture designer's children did them. He stuck them in the game. But as you say, canonically, probably done on the BYOD day.

If true, the one who made the "Big bad jelly Fish: WANTED" one needs some SERIOUS help.

You know, the drawings just made the whole game a little creepier.

i only found the 2nd, but damn, i was bout to say that it reminded me of Nihilanth :p

I reckon it was the Gman.

*hides from teh Darkside*

Now just a little sidenote to the dopefish from commander keen.. The first game in the series was called incasion of the vorticons, looks like valve was inspired from there :D

haha, 1st time i saw that it put a smile on my face. Also made me thing wtf.

Where can these jellyfish be found? i have searched leveld high and low yet I can't find them.

yes I am... which levels? i suspect they are in the escape but I can't seem to find them.
I ALSO thought with noclip. But not as much.

yes I am... which levels? i suspect they are in the escape but I can't seem to find them.
I ALSO thought with noclip. But not as much.

After your escape, the periodic rooms that are not industrial looking, and actually look slightly neat, will have them in the room. If memory serves me right, one is in the computer room near the big fans that are side by side of you, and the other is after the turrets, or perhaps before the final showdown with GLaDOS.

the first one is in the room with the window that looks out at the room "that is impossible". I don't remember where the other one is though...

Its in a windowless office room with lots if pcs where you dont need to go but you can if you want

near the massive acid pool with where you have to shoot the portalk thru the fans

It cracks me up that the first one looks like the drawer loves GLaDOS, then the second looks like the drawer would like GLaDOS to die. I think this reinforces either Chell has been cloned and test over and over, or that she has been repeatedly tested on since childhood.

So many hidden things in this game... I have wasted my time playing portal twice, and now I must go back scan every inch of the game's walls.

VAVLe you evil evil genius...

Back