Jericho

Sloth

Tank
Reaction score
Nukes going off in the major cities of the USA, a town full of worried people...
What more could you want?

I'm not sure but I think most of the world is up to the 2nd episode - if so want does everybody here think of it?

I don't think we hit the second ep until this Wednesday in the US. I caught the first one and theres promise there, we'll just have to see if they make anything of it or just try and string people along for ratings.

yer that works, ours is airing on Thursdays - in two days time we'll be watching the 3rd epi.

Im pissed. I really want to see Jericho, but the show starts at the same time my class does at college....every wednesday night...

It didnt end up being that good, It definently had promise but they screwed it up sadly :(

My dad loves the show, I have no clue actually... :( I'd like to see it.

It's a pretty decent beginning, a good cast and a nice plot.
Reminds me a little of Jeremiah, which on the other hand was totally awesome :D

looks good so far. I can see it going either way (but I see it leaning towards the good side)

I really want to know whats up with that black guy. with the big barrel thing.

When does wednesday's episode re-run? I missed it. :( My step-mom said re-runs of the show comes on saturday's.

its really terrible.
I'm serious too. This is one of the most dissapointing shows I have ever seen.

It's as if they had two creative directors:

Director 1: "Let's make a show about social relationships in a little town called jericho!"

Director 2: "That's boring...it needs more...bang."

Director 1: "How about a cookoff!"

Director 2: "Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of a nuclear explosion!"

Director 1: "uh..I dont know, can they have a cookoff in the fallout?"

Director 2: "Sure, but as long as everyone gets sick..."

Director 1: "oh, I hope they don't die, I still have plenty of small-town relationships to cover!"

Director 2: "Yeah...whatever, let's blow shit up."

So basically a show that I thought was going to be a brilliant drama of surviving a nuclear disaster turned into Desperate Housewives with a little bit of pyrotechnics mixed in. It's completley unrealistic, none of the actor's reactions to the explosions are appropriate, we don't see enough of the nukings or their effects, and nobody seems to give a damn about the tens of millions of people that have died, they just care about the damn guy who suffocated in a freaking mine.

Not to mention they're all prancing around in the nuclear fallout, and eating all of their food in a ridiculous cookoff, rather than saving it and drying it for the coming apocalypse.

Huge dissapointment.

Yeah, it's a pile of shit. Now it's moving on to that whole "oooo the explosion was only the beginning" crap. I'm going to rewatch The Beach, much better TV (mini) series about nuclear exploshens and the aftermath. Real depressing, too :(

I don't like it tbh, the main character always has a ":O" look on his face, even when nothing is happening!

Its not as bad as some of you are making it out to be, but the show did have the potential to be a fallout version of LOST or Carnivale or something if they had better writers and directors.

I'm not saying it's the best thing on TV globaly...
But I am saying it's some of the best on TV down under, unless you adore the OC and love "Australian Idol" topped off with some more crappy reality TV show.

Not much in the way of Sci-Fi or the like, plus I never got into Lost. So Jericho is good for a thursday night.

Back