Job opportunity on a AAA game on X360

Y

yvesgrolet

10Tacle Studios Belgium (formerly Elsewhere Entertainment) is a Belgian game developer of top quality video games for Xbox360, Playstation 2, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Gamecube and PC.

Most of the team members come from APPEAL, the game development company that developed the hit title OUTCAST. This game won many influential industry awards for its innovative graphics and game play, and its technology break-through. OUTCAST was published by Infogrames in 1999 and was considered by the video games industry as the Best Adventure Game of that year worldwide

As a growing company (more than 35 people in Belgium and 200 worldwide), it is our goal to create world-class titles that bring a new dimension to the industry by using the latest and highest technology and capabilities and the most creative people the industry has to offer. We just have started a new AAA project on Xbox360 and we are looking for talented Programmers to join us.

The applicant must be versatile Programmers that can touch to all kind of programming related to game development: AI, 3D, gameplay scripting, level logic, tools.… We requires that the candidates have:

- Excellent knowledge of C/C++

- Proven experience in the field of 3d technologies

- Enthusiasm and passion for videogames and their development

- Good communication and problem solving skills

- Knowledge of AI, 3d engine programming (PC/Consoles) and advanced math is an advantage

- Games development experience (even as amateur) is a strong advantage.

Send your CV and/or work samples to [email protected]

Attachments

• Realtime.jpg
    Realtime.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 277
To be honest, that doesn't look that impressive for a ingame screenshot. Source could handle that. :p just wihtout the self-shadowing on the models. Give us a high-res screenshot !

Oh yeah, what was that techniek called to make the landscapes in outcast ?

-dodo

I've wanted to make a Source version of Outcast forever now. Yves, who holds the IP to Outcast now? Infogrames? BTW I loved the Developer videos of Outcast :D

I think Infogrames went under a year or so ago Beerdude. I can't be bothered with searching out anything.

I remember how I had to upgrade my computer to be able to run Outcast. Good luck on the project!

Back